I don't understand why some people think sub rewards are free.

ArkhaanPremiare

Then you should have left it as a general comment/statement and said nothing further rather than indirectly crediting CrazyCT's post later on.

There are plenty moments when typing out a post that allow you to think about what you're saying and doing. There's even the preview button that allows you to re-read what you're about to submit, once more giving you the chance to think about what you're about to say. Utilize it instead of digging even deeper holes for yourself with stupidity.

Crediting him was not my intention, I was only acknowledging that I saw the post he so insistently claimed I was ignoring. His post was the inspiration for the topic, but only in general. It was nothing he said specifically and the statement I put marks around was not his own. It's the generic argument people make when they say sub rewards are free, altered to say what I THINK they might as well be saying. But this whole thing got blown way out of proportion because instead of accepting they may be wrong about this situation, I have to be the bad guy. This topic really should've ended when I willingly admitted that the sub rewards could be considered free by alternate interpretation. But no, everyone wanted to bring up other crap from other topics to attack me with.

Edited by ArkhaanPremiare

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crediting him was not my intention, I was only acknowledging that I saw the post he so insistently claimed I was ignoring. His post was the inspiration for the topic, but only in general. It was nothing he said specifically and the statement I put marks around was not his own. It's the generic argument people make when they say sub rewards are free altered to say what I THINK they might as well be saying. But this whole thing got blown way out of proportion because instead of accepting they may be wrong about this situation, I have to be the bad guy. This topic really should've ended when I willingly admitted that the sub rewards could be considered free by alternate interpretation. But no, everyone wanted to bring up other crap from other topics to attack me with.

you are the bad guy. you have been incessantly whining about this game practically since you started playing. no one here is going to have the least bit of sympathy for you. instead of sacking up, you kept whining, you misrepresented yourself and other people, and rambled on about things that you know nothing about.

You can fling bs, but when people start flinging it back at you, now it's "woe is me" lol gimme a break.

you are the bad guy. you have been incessantly whining about this game practically since you started playing. no one here is going to have the least bit of sympathy for you. instead of sacking up, you kept whining, you misrepresented yourself and other people, and rambled on about things that you know nothing about.

You can fling bs, but when people start flinging it back at you, now it's "woe is me" lol gimme a break.

I can complain about the game however much I please, I'm paying for it. I don't care if you people don't agree with what I have to say and I don't want your sympathy. I have yet to lower myself to insulting any of you directly, so I really don't know what you're talking about with "flinging BS". I really don't know why I'm even still arguing with you.

I can complain about the game however much I please, I'm paying for it. I don't care if you people don't agree with what I have to say and I don't want your sympathy. I have yet to lower myself to insulting any of you directly, so I really don't know what you're talking about with "flinging BS". I really don't know why I'm even still arguing with you.

Oh I'm sure you can't fathom anything you say as being anything other than pure gold. It's okay though, we all figured out that you're delusional fairly quickly, ergo, flinging bs.

I can complain about the game however much I please, I'm paying for it.

yes.. yes you can. But don't expect gratitude and respect when your personal views are in such conflict with fellow forum members. Especially given your clear and deliberate combative approach to anyone who disagrees with you. They too.. can complain about anything they want, including you and every over the top comment you make. ;)

I don't care if you people don't agree with what I have to say and I don't want your sympathy.

:rolleyes:

Honestly, the way you feel the need to retort every post that disagrees with you... yes.. you do care. If you really did not care, you would say your peace and then move on. Instead, you create provocative threads and then pounce on every post that disagrees with you.

This is not your first provocative thread, and you behave the exact same way in every thread you start.

You are fairly new here, compared to many, yet in that short time you have managed to destroy most if not all of your credibility in forum discussion. No way to walk that back now... so get used to it... and certainly you will get little to no sympathy in the forum.

Edited by Andryah

yes.. yes you can. But don't expect gratitude and respect when your personal views are in such conflict with fellow forum members. Especially given your clear and deliberate combative approach to anyone who disagrees with you. They too.. can complain about anything they want, including you, and every over the top comment you make. ;)

:rolleyes:

Honestly, the way you feel the need to retort every post that disagrees with you... yes.. you do care. If you really did not care, you would say your peace and then move on. Instead, you create provocative threads and then pounce on every post that disagrees with you.

This is not your first provocative thread, and you behave the exact same way in every thread you start.

You are fairly new here, compared to many, yet in that short time you have managed to destroy most if not all of your credibility in forum discussion. No way to walk that back now... so get used to it.

Seeing how this is my topic, it's a given I'm going to retort if someone disagrees with what I'm saying. It's YOU that care too much about what I'M saying. No one's forcing you to come back here and make your nonexistent point to me. And no, not every one of my threads have been like this and you clearly haven't been to every one of my threads if you think this. I've only had 3 topics where I had everyone against me, this is the third. Hell, I have a thread up right now where I'm not in conflict with anyone. Because even though the people here have disagreed with what I've said in the past and here, not everyone's as petty as you are.

Seeing how this is my topic, it's a given I'm going to retort if someone disagrees with what I'm saying. It's YOU that care too much about what I'M saying. No one's forcing you to come back here and make your nonexistent point to me. And no, not every one of my threads have been like this and you clearly haven't been to every one of my threads if you think this. I've only had 3 topics where I had everyone against me, this is the third. Hell, I have a thread up right now where I'm not in conflict with anyone. Because even though the people here have disagreed with what I've said in the past and here, not everyone's as petty as you are.

Now you're just getting desperate. Give it up. Your rep in the forum is sunk, by your own hand.

And I will continue to read and comment in the forum as I please. Don't like it, put me on /ignore.

Now you're just getting desperate. Give it up. Your rep in the forum is sunk, by your own hand.

And I will continue to read and comment in the forum as I please. Don't like it, put me on /ignore.

Lmao, desperate for what? What am I desperate for, exactly? Your opinion of me is clearly set in stone and I don't have any reason to convince you otherwise, unless you're secretly my crazy ex, Andrea. Long story. Point being, I didn't tell you all that to convince you of anything. Stating that every one of my threads have been like this is factually incorrect.

Pot, Kettle... Kettle, Pot. I believe you two have met.

You thinking my opinions have been childish is one thing, but I have yet to stoop to your level by insulting you and drowning you out with childish antics such as that. And the pot calling the kettle black is still correct if the kettle is in fact black. Whether or not the pot is black is irrelevant.

You thinking my opinions have been childish is one thing, but I have yet to stoop to your level by insulting you and drowning you out with childish antics such as that. And the pot calling the kettle black is still correct if the kettle is in fact black. Whether or not the pot is black is irrelevant.

I don't think, I know. You and your opinions are childish. Children do more than hurl insults, they whine, like you have been doing. They cry, like you have been doing. They refuse to listen to people that actually know what's going on, like you have been doing. They don't see how moronic they are, like you have been doing.

It's tough, I know... but one day, you'll grow up to be a real boy. In the mean time, you're going to have to suffer, preferably in silence.

That's not really what you were saying, though.

Suggestion: when you find yourself in a hole... stop digging.

That's how a fool sees it. If I'm digging myself into a hole, I'm obviously digging for a reason. If the first hole doesn't have what I'm looking for, I claw my way out and try a different spot. I keep trying until I find what I'm looking for. And that's exactly what happened, seeing how someone finally got what I was trying to say.

Though honestly, the only reason I had to dig more than one hole is because no one else was looking. As in, if you were actively trying to understand what I'm saying instead of assuming everything I say or do is malicious, we wouldn't have had an issue with communication.

Insulting people isn't going to convince them that you're right.

But but..... he just got done telling us that he does not insult people, while accusing others of doing so. :p

He very much operates on a double standard it seems.

Edited by Andryah

But but..... he just got done telling us that he does not insult people, while accusing others of doing so. :p

He very much operates on a double standard it seems.

No I don't. That wasn't a direct insult on him or the board as a whole. I've mentioned this multiple times already, and I keep having to repeat myself because people like you are trying so hard to catch me in a double standard.

No I don't. That wasn't a direct insult on him or the board as a whole. I've mentioned this multiple times already, and I keep having to repeat myself because people like you are trying so hard to catch me in a double standard.

I know that our politicians and pundits aren't setting a good example for you kids, but... repeating an incorrect statement (or a lie) over and over and over... doesn't magically make it the truth.

Once again, not a direct insult.

"The way you see things is the way a fool sees things" is not a direct insult?

You know what... keep digging, not my concern, go for it. All you've done since you showed up here is talk about how worthless the game is, how much Bioware is ripping you off, what terrible people the other players are, etc.

There is literally no point in engaging with you in any way.

/plonk

(You're certainly not old enough to have any clue that that means... so look it up.)

Edited by Max_Killjoy

You know what... keep digging, not my concern, go for it. All you've done since you showed up here is talk about how worthless the game is, how much Bioware is ripping you off, what terrible people the other players are, etc.

/plonk

(You're certainly not old enough to have any clue that that means... so look it up.)

Don't forget an early thread (in his tenure here) where he complained that he transferred servers, but left 5M credits in his mail box. :D And of course before that he was ranting about the price of a super rare armor set he feels he deserved at prices he dictates.

And the ever popular.... "Why does everyone have to be a rip off artist?" in which he revealed his true natue, IMO.

And the more recent.... "Why is there no trade/sell forum?" where he wants to set prices that he wishes to pay, rather then what sellers want to list for. :p

On a positive note (there is always some form of positive note) he is extremely consistent in his posting methods and approach. Which means that none of us actually have to open one of his threads in order to know what he is prosecuting, much less how he is doing so. Then again.. it's so entertaining in some ways.

Edited by Andryah

I know that our politicians and pundits aren't setting a good example for you kids, but... repeating an incorrect statement (or a lie) over and over and over... doesn't magically make it the truth.

/plonk

It's not. Just look at it:

The way you see things is the way a fool sees things.

"You" and "fool" are clearly separate. I did not say that only fools see that way. Stop taking everything at face value.

You are right about one thing though. This argument is going nowhere and I've had enough of it.

no one has to try to do anything, you've done it yourself. We're just letting you know that we know. Even if you know that we know that you know, we're still going to let you know that we know that you know that we know that you know. And what do we know? You're an idiot.

Don't forget an early thread (in his tenure here) where he complained that he transferred servers, but left 5M credits in his mail box. :D And of course before that he was ranting about the price of a super rare armor set he feels he deserved at prices he dictates.

If you look back at the 5 million credits, I didn't complain. I clearly blamed myself for that and was simply wondering if there was any to get it back(there was and I did).