Battleworn Engineer Chest Piece Is Bugged.

Andryah

This chest piece is bugged, multiple bugs.

1) It no longer shows the floating droid it is supposed to.

2) It refuses to color match the other armor pieces based on the dye installed on it.

Please to fixy fixy soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

So, far as I can tell, it's showing the probe it's supposed to when your weapon is out. But this dye thing is still happening. Had no idea it was even a thing until I was dinking around with it today.

Basically, you put a dye on the chest piece and when you do unify colors (manually or by clicking the button) it shows the color change in the character window, but doesn't show it in the actual game, or on the character selection screen.

So you can, for instance, dye the chest gray and that'll show up fine, but if you try to pass the gray onto other items with unify, it doesn't pass the dying along at all.

I believe it's the same whether you put a dye in there or not... the chest is not passing its colors along, period.

• 2 months later...
Apologies for necro-ing this rather but I'm also having this problem.

I don't get two drones and I can't get dyes to 'stick' and unify.

Bit sad - I was quite excited about this set.

Unless it has "re-bugged" this was fixed quite a while ago. Last time I checked (last month), it was fine.

Update: no, it's not bugged.... I still see two drones.

Be sure that you do not have hide head-slot on.. as that will kill one of the drones.

Edited by Andryah