NiM

dherpin

I understand. many of you do guild. HM runs, but lets do some NiM. I wont name drop, but people crom gankers, torch, and toxic are on every night. We should really be running NiM.

I know the mechanics, all but tos and ravengers. Nefra is easiest.

Everyone stand infront of him when he cleaves

Everyone be able to self cleanse

Avoid aoe, seriously, its that simple

This is rastmajere, I know youre geared people, lets do this.

• 1 month later...
Dude, you can't handle the mechanics on HM Battle of Rishi, no one will do NiM with you.

Who are you? And you do know ive already solo'd D7 and hammer station hardmode(with youtube proof) want to put credits where your mouth is?

I understand. many of you do guild. HM runs, but lets do some NiM. I wont name drop, but people crom gankers, torch, and toxic are on every night. We should really be running NiM.

I know the mechanics, all but tos and ravengers. Nefra is easiest.

Everyone stand infront of him when he cleaves

Everyone be able to self cleanse

Avoid aoe, seriously, its that simple

This is rastmajere, I know youre geared people, lets do this.

I'm a huge fan of the "everyone be able to self cleanse" mechanic. Guess that makes my PT and sniper no longer viable for Nefra. who knew?

1. There are utilities that allow both those classes to cleanse snarky guy.

2. Even if there isnt, it still makes life easier for healers, enough of you, cant believe im evem replying to this nobody. Do something impressive before you speak or you will automatically be deemed talentless.

Im planning to jump into NiM soon, like a month +- soon, and it happens i need a dps. (Merc/Sorc) We raid tu/fri 7:30 cst. Let me know if you would like to join a fast progressing group.

Please do it asap, offer would not stand.

Im planning to jump into NiM soon, like a month +- soon, and it happens i need a dps. (Merc/Sorc) We raid tu/fri 7:30 cst. Let me know if you would like to join a fast progressing group.

Please do it asap, offer would not stand.

Im not on impside

Who are you? And you do know ive already solo'd D7 and hammer station hardmode(with youtube proof) want to put credits where your mouth is?

My bad m8, it's HM Rakata Prime you sucked at, Insta kill mechanics too hard.

Edited by auroroavalor

My bad m8, it's HM Rakata Prime you sucked at, Insta kill mechanics too hard.

Perhaps your reading comprehension level is not that of an average or even below average adult. Your spelling speaks volumes. Im sure had you read what I wrote, you clearly can see the conflict of what you claim versus what is. Or

Are you sure you dont have me confused? Epicgamingownage on youtube, I cleared the 15 minute challenge

Have completed multiple SOLO HARDMODE flash points and even my first video is a 8 man NiM op in 16 man mode. Come again friend?

Perhaps your reading comprehension level is not that of an average or even below average adult. Your spelling speaks volumes. Im sure had you read what I wrote, you clearly can see the conflict of what you claim versus what is. Or

Are you sure you dont have me confused? Epicgamingownage on youtube, I cleared the 15 minute challenge

Have completed multiple SOLO HARDMODE flash points and even my first video is a 8 man NiM op in 16 man mode. Come again friend?

His spelling may speak volumes but your wording rings confusion. Now, someone want to answer me? Does anyone do NiM over here? If so what guild/s and I mean actual NiM, Nefra don't count.