why are you making the game easier and easier

XXcaesar

lol lol. a true lover of the game sorry i don't love everything as well.soloing 4 man TFP is not a realistic solution to the face roll fest swtor is turning into

time to start doing ops then, and since you claim the game is easy I think you should start with ToS

The 0.1% solo challenge (that is star fortress) does not make up for the 99.9% easy impossible to die immortal faceroll solo content. It does not have to be hard of course, I'm not a hc player myself, but what was wrong with pre 4.0? A few deaths here and there, but totally completable by every able minded person in the world.

Maybe we get something fun with Eternal championship.

This is the most common argument, which totally misses the point, that ppl always say:"Do flashpoints! Do OPs!"

This is as if in Mass Effect 3 there would be no difficulty switch and I would complain about the game being too braindead easy, and someone would say: "Go try MP platinum matches!". If I would be interested in that kind of content, I would do that. But what if I'm interested in the story, and want to have engaging, challenging boss fights through it, so I can feel a little achievement when defeating a huge *** sith lord? Instead of: "oh, go T3 get him while I go out for a cigarette".

Nah, this isn't the case as I found my own fun with having comp on passive all the time, but still, restraining myself isn't so good as if the game would provide the challenge.

But what if I'm interested in the story, and want to have engaging, challenging boss fights through it, so I can feel a little achievement when defeating a huge *** sith lord? Instead of: "oh, go T3 get him while I go out for a cigarette".

Sorry to break it down for you, but this game is not for you than. And it's not your fault. It's the game's fault. Sadly this is the current state of the game. If you wan't a challenging story play, you're in the wrong place. :(

why are you making the game easier and easier ?

at lvl 65 you can do pve in your undershorts with a weapon

this need to stop if there is no challenge there is no reason to play

This seems to be natural evolution in ANY MMO. It is called "dumbing down". To make games "more accessible", they are very efficient in destroying ANYTHING that makes the game UNIQUE,

and that ESPECIALLY in the lower levels.

It's like with cars : Look at cars from the beginning of the last century. Compare their designs with the crap that goes around here these days.

Or with buildings : Compare Art Nouveau / Jugendstil buildings with this Bauhaus-like crap of today. Efficiency FTW !

time to start doing ops then, and since you claim the game is easy I think you should start with ToS

i do but after the first few weeks of a new gear set. no one joins GF

but i do like your point its like i said i Brock my lag and you reply with walk on your hands

i do but after the first few weeks of a new gear set. no one joins GF

but i do like your point its like i said i Brock my lag and you reply with walk on your hands

i see groups forming in the fleet chat for daily group ops everyday here on the red eclipse, and most who join the groups including me usually don't need the gear as they have 224 and 220.

if you have the gear time for priority HM ops. this week is ravagers...have fun.

tip: if you pug ravagers priority only do a 1-3 run

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.