Op or PT for DPS?

GreatWhiteLord

Just returning since shortly after 4.0. Looking for a good melee DPS class but I don't want to run Mara just because they are putting out crazy numbers. Looking for something not every one runs. I know the PT was nerfed after 4.0 cause those 20-25K crits were just too much fun. They have heavy armor and crazy burst for the AP but I know nothing about the burn spec. Op has the stealth Aspect to it. I am torn between the too just seeing if anyone has some advice for an average player. But no means will I be jumping into NiM any time soon. Mostly just HM stuff.

For the Op I have been running dot spec and with 216 comms gear with some augs no set bonus, I have been around 4.7-5.2 dps in actually HM's recently. It's roughly about the same with my PT although I have a rough time managing hear in the AP spec. So my dps with my PT is more just under 5k dps most of the time. I am just going to try and focus on one and gear him out and try to get up into the 5.8-6.2K range for my DPS so I'm not being carried.

I know that the Op dps is the least run class in the game and most of the FOTM players left the PT after the Nerf but I like to be different and try to break the mold away from the same classes that everyone runs

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by GreatWhiteLord

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.