Speculation: Scorpio and the Eternal Fleet

MarauderNZero

Disclaimer: Reading this post while on Odessan or onboard an XB-70 could result in unintended (not) droid related injuries. :d_rolls_eyes:

We know that while the Eternal Fleet is commanded at the throne, but the ships are operated by the Scorpio look-a-like Gemini Droids.

Could Scorpio be the only known surviving Droid of the Scorpio series Eternal Fleet operator droids?

Could her history with the fleet be the reason behind her vendetta against Arcann?

And if she was there when the Gravestone defeated the Eternal Fleet should we really be letting her access the Gravestone's computers?

Scorpio say Arcann stole something from her . So , I don't think her 'vendetta' is her coming home pissed .

I also do not think she is or was part of the Eternal fleet .

The GEMINI seem like a real droid and doesn't seem to be aware . Granted she only said one line , but that suggest she either her no awareness and she act like a robot (do task and such) , or she has shackles in places forcing her to obey regardless .

The questions that need answer is how long has Gemini existed . If GEMINI was there during the war with the gravestone , it mean her existance is as old as Scorpio and Scorpio only discovered her ''Missing Part' recently after leaving the Agent .

I do not think Scorpio has a history with the ETernal Fleet . GEMINI does . Or scorpio wouldn't have accepted to be overseer of a smelly prison all this time .

Another question would be : Are the creators of Scorpio the same as the ones who made GEMINI ? and if so , how did GEMINI end up on Zaakul ?

And if she was there when the Gravestone defeated the Eternal Fleet should we really be letting her access the Gravestone's computers?

She claim the Gravestone has a high Intellect as her own . That suggest the gravestone is more then a ship .

Trust is a matter how one play their agents and feel about Scorpio personality and goals .

Between her and Captain fat finger aka Kothe , my agent trust her more . And it make things interesting :p

Scorpio say Arcann stole something from her . So , I don't think her 'vendetta' is her coming home pissed .

I also do not think she is or was part of the Eternal fleet .

The GEMINI seem like a real droid and doesn't seem to be aware . Granted she only said one line , but that suggest she either her no awareness and she act like a robot (do task and such) , or she has shackles in places forcing her to obey regardless .

The questions that need answer is how long has Gemini existed . If GEMINI was there during the war with the gravestone , it mean her existance is as old as Scorpio and Scorpio only discovered her ''Missing Part' recently after leaving the Agent .

I do not think Scorpio has a history with the ETernal Fleet . GEMINI does . Or scorpio wouldn't have accepted to be overseer of a smelly prison all this time .

Another question would be : Are the creators of Scorpio the same as the ones who made GEMINI ? and if so , how did GEMINI end up on Zaakul ?

She claim the Gravestone has a high Intellect as her own . That suggest the gravestone is more then a ship .

Trust is a matter how one play their agents and feel about Scorpio personality and goals .

Between her and Captain fat finger aka Kothe , my agent trust her more . And it make things interesting :p

Actually from the sounds of it, SCORPIO created GEMINI.