Cannot Play

MdLogan

Greetings,

After the update 4.3 when I logged in to play the game I had an error message right after the launcher had finished installing the update. I had had other programs running and had assumed that the error message was related to something other than SWTOR. I did not read the whole thing so this is probably at least partly on me.

At the time I just clicked the play button and it began about right, for a single moment I saw the usual loading screen and then it went all black and my cursor had the loading icon. I was not overly concerned so I walked away, about fifteen minutes later I come back and it is still there. I decided to try and stop the game, hoping that I could get it to work the next time through. Did the Ctrl+Alt+delete and started a task manager. When it came back to the main computer, before the task manager started, SWTOR seemingly started running again.

When it came to the character selection screen it stated the game was still uploading and was giving me the option to play on one of the starter worlds. The Download was locked at 99.94% for the few minutes I left it before stopping the game. I tried restarting the computer, changing a setting on the bitraider, per the suggestion of another person on a faintly similar issue, nothing has worked.

Could I get some help?