Guild member notes

Jaren_Kincaid

I'm posting here because I'm not sure where this goes.

My guild leader has asked us to post member notes, but I can't seem to open them. Instead, I open the guild tab and right-click my name, and all I get is one option: Toggle PvP focus. What am I doing wrong?

---

Also, is there any way to cancel a character rename? I bought a rename token to take advantage of being able to remove the hyphen in my name, but it tells me that the name is already taken. However, my character sheet now won't stop glowing in an attempt to prompt me into a rename. How can I make that stop?

TIA.

No, there is no way to cancel character rename. Once you use that token, it is bound to that character.

I think you misunderstand. My fault for not explaining better. I just want to get rid of the glow around the character sheet in the tab--i.e., cancel the token.

I think you misunderstand. My fault for not explaining better. I just want to get rid of the glow around the character sheet in the tab--i.e., cancel the token.

Nope, not possible. You cannot cancel the token once you have applied it. It is there forever (or until you use it).

I don't know for sure if there's a way to cancel the rename, but I doubt it. One suggestion would be to try replacing the hyphen "-" with an apostrophe " ' " so that it's "some'name" instead of "some-name"

(That is, if you have to actually do a rename in order to get rid of it.)

Edited by JediQuaker