Unacceptable

Star-ranger

1. Somewhere along the line characters in my crew started disappearing. Right now my consular level 51 on Begeren Colony is missing Nadia Grell and has the mission 'Fearless'. You can't proceed with your class missions without completing that mission which requires Nadia. I'm not the only one who's experienced this. I got all her clothes back in the mail, but where is she? Apparently she was kidnapped when I was on Belesavis... damn criminals.

2. I can't reset the mission.

3. I put out a call for help to the game company people, but have been ignored. They must have been kidnapped by those damn criminals too.

I'm done gripping now, but I'm still pissed I have to go back and start over again cause my level 50 character is screwed up now.

Edited by Star-ranger

1. Somewhere along the line characters in my crew started disappearing. Right now my consular level 51 on Begeren Colony is missing Nadia Grell and has the mission 'Fearless'. You can't proceed with your class missions without completing that mission which requires Nadia. I'm not the only one who's experienced this. I got all her clothes back in the mail, but where is she? Apparently she was kidnapped when I was on Belesavis... damn criminals.

2. I can't reset the mission.

3. I put out a call for help to the game company people, but have been ignored. They must have been kidnapped by those damn criminals too.

I'm done gripping now, but I'm still pissed I have to go back and start over again cause my level 50 character is screwed up now.

You could do other things to level up... FPs, Ops, Heroics... then go back later and finish that mission. :o

I'm trying to finish my character story line toward my legacy. You don't get the legacy heroic powers without finishing the class stories for each class. Since I want to get those powers that means I need to finish all 8 class stories. Since I'm missing Nadia I can't finish the story for my Jedi Consular who is at level 51. To get the consular legacy power I need to complete the mission he's on (and can't now complete) then the class quests on the last two planets (Voss, and Corrusant) before it will give me the consular legacy power--a powerful version of project. If you are unaware of the Legacy perks, you should look into it.

I only meant you really didn't need to go back and start over if your goal was to level up.

I'm well aware of the legacy abilities, I just didn't think of those, because honestly at level 65 I rarely use heroic moment. Everything is so easy. :confused:

Stinks that they won't help you, though. There's really no customer support in this game. I have replied to their emails with "this answer is not acceptable, send this to someone who knows what they're doing" and that worked once or twice. ;)

Hopefully someone can help. :cool: And by someone, I mean another player, because BW clearly doesn't care.

Edited by Gidrea