Guild list editing bug

Soul_of_Flames

When editing people in the guild window, there is currently an annoying bug that it resets you position in the list back to the top whenever you complete an edit.

You see, with the new list, I've been trying to organize my entire guild roster by editing everyone's member notes to keep things updated. But this is TEDIOUSLY difficult (on top of already being tedious in and of itself) because everytime I complete one note, it puts me back at the top of the list. So I gotta scroll back down to where I was, make a quick change... then scoll back down again.

It makes about an hour-long task take 3 hours.

Please fix this!

When editing people in the guild window, there is currently an annoying bug that it resets you position in the list back to the top whenever you complete an edit.

You see, with the new list, I've been trying to organize my entire guild roster by editing everyone's member notes to keep things updated. But this is TEDIOUSLY difficult (on top of already being tedious in and of itself) because everytime I complete one note, it puts me back at the top of the list. So I gotta scroll back down to where I was, make a quick change... then scoll back down again.

It makes about an hour-long task take 3 hours.

Please fix this!

I agree the list resetting is annoying. I've taken to memorizing whose legacy I'm on, and I'm sorted by legacy, that way I can scroll fairly quickly to the point where I was, but I understand your angst for having to do that every single edit. It is annoying.