Militarygamers.com looking to fill out its ranks

Crohadan

Are you current or former US Military? Are you actively looking for a relaxed guild? Militarygamers.com is looking to fill out its ranks. The only requirement is that you have served or are serving.

What we don't do is tell you how to play or any of that jazz. On both our Empire and Republic guilds we emphasize everyone simply coming in and having a good time. A relaxed atmosphere is something that we strive for, being that nearly every single one of us at some point or another in our lifetimes has been through things much more intense and important than raiding or running FP's in a video game.

No we won't ask for your DD-214(b), Yes we require EVERYONE to register at the website www.militarygamers.com and while there is a rank structure, it certainly isn't something that you will need to adhere to stringently. None of that, "Yes Sergeant" stuff here. We don't need to RP military, been there done that, got the T-shirt. Expect the typical banter between branches when you arrive, I.E. Army vs. navy/marines (since the marines don't really have their way into a fight anyway), Navy vs. Airforce, EVERYONE vs Coasties.

For more information visit Militarygamers.com

For more information visit Militarygamers.com

Interesting website. Got me curious and was wondering why you;re still running vBulletin 4.2.2 for the forums. I work for a webhosting company and silly things like this interest me. Thanks.