Bounty Hunter chapter 3 no longer complete.

vicentellll

Today i've noticed that my legendary status does not list my bounty hunter story as complete. Also, i no longer have acess to the legacy flamethrower. :(

Edit: After reading some old posts i've tried logging in and out all my characters but no luck.

Edited by vicentellll

Edit: After reading some old posts i've tried logging in and out all my characters but no luck.

Thank you for at least trying to find your own answer. I wish more folks would use the tools in front of them to help themselves.

If you review the dev tracker, you will see that they've already acknowledged the issue and discussed it.

It appears that it;s going to be a while until we have a fix.

Do note though that if the class was completed via one of them level 60 tokens, that status was removed from the legendary status. That's in the patch notes.

Hope this helps

Edited by dr_mike

Thank you for at least trying to find your own answer. I wish more folks would use the tools in front of them to help themselves.

If you review the dev tracker, you will see that they've already acknowledged the issue and discussed it.

It appears that it;s going to be a while until we have a fix.

Do note though that if the class was completed via one of them level 60 tokens, that status was removed from the legendary status. That's in the patch notes.

Hope this helps

thanks for the answer, it was helpful. :)

Same thing happened to me with my Consular. Story no longer shows as complete, despite leveling from level1 to 65 through normal progression and completing all 3 initial chapters, then and only then moving on to KOTFE. Showed completion up until this last patch on Tuesday... Even lost the achievement progress in the Achievement section...

I'm having an issue with my bounty hunter and smuggler chapter 3. I finished them but after the patch, my legendary status and chapter 3's are gone. I did use level 60 tokens later on to make other smugglers and hunters. I'm guessing that my dilemma is because I used those tokens. I read the patch notes and the developers notes about the trigger behind the scenes and how it can't be fixed until patch 4.4. I'm just putting this information out there in case it helps the developers. Edited by Urstalasc

• 3 weeks later...
I just finished my Bounty Hunter storyline w/ all 3 chapters, but I don't have the Heroic Ability that was supposed to be unlocked after finishing Chp 3, and it says the storyline hasn't been completed on the character selection screen. When are they going to fix this?