Star Wars Rogue one teaser

Trinshoonn

Why? They aren't Bothans.

Bothans didn't find the first death star. they found the SECOND death star. Remember ROTJ.

Mon Mothma saying "Many Bothans died, to bring us this information." And remember Mon Mothma was not in A New Hope.

I wonder if Asoka is in it?

No she won't.

Even if she survived Twilight of the Apprentice, they've said it's not a story about Jedi, and Ahsoka would pretty much take over.

Not to mention taking a character from animated and putting into live action would be difficult. Especially Ahsoka.

Jym Erso Is Rey's Mother .

Thank me in December ,

The Trailer ( For Rogue One ) if you ask me is one of the best in SW outside of the games ,

Return still being my favorite along with KotF trailer. Get Goose bumps watching either of them .

I love StarWars , not in a live my life by it way but when it comes out with something new , it is all I can think about .

I see people are still trashing EP1-3 and then also saying they miss Lucas .

I loved every SW movie to date . Each movie has good scenes in them .

Hopefully Dec, we will get the EP-8 Trailer !

I don't know, the overwhelming impression I got watching the trailer was:

Rogue One = Katniss IIINNNN SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Did they really have to go with sassy rebellious teenage girl who for some reason is the only way to defeat the evil world of the grown-ups? It feels like that has been done to death by now.

I've heard this several times now and I don't really get it. Even if they were roughly the same age (which, as others have said, is very unlikely), judging by this trailer they are very different characters. Jyn Erso seems like a more violent version of Ezra (before he joins the Ghost crew): she has been on her own from a young age and seems to "rebel" against the Empire by unapologetically committing petty crimes. Katniss on the other hand is in large parts motivated by protecting the people close to her (especially her sister) and her acts of rebellion are mostly reactions to situations she is pushed into. (

for comparison.)