Stronghold Bonus is including the 5th stronghold

Gaspodia

I don't think that is a bug, but intended.

According to the below quote, it is a bug.

Yup, happy to clarify.

The cap for the Conquest bonus from Strongholds is still 100%. This bonus is now calculated based on your top 4 most completed Strongholds. Meaning even if you have 5 Strongholds at 100%, your bonus will still only be 100%, not 125%. By there being no effect, I mean that if you have 100% right now, you will still have 100% when the 5th Stronghold is activated.

Hope that makes sense!

-eric

According to the below quote, it is a bug.

My comment was mostly about how OP worded his/her post. But well, if there is a bug then BioWare should cap it like they said at 100% not, like OP said by only taking 4 strongholds into account.

I suspect they factored the fifth SH into the Conquest bonus to encourage us to spend CC on decorations and unlocking rooms. If I'm mistaken, and the hours and CC I've spent so far to increase my bonus are negated by my SH bonus being returned to 100%, you can rest assured that the CC I bought on Friday will be the last non-subscription-fee money Bioware ever gets from me. I may re-consider the subscription too, but the free CC and unrestricted play will probably keep that going.