Romance doubts

KazeNoTania

All ppl care about bugged relationship with Lana, but I was upset by the fact, that after the night in the woods, no one knows where, on the verge of life and death! I get only one letter from Lana ... When I got it, I just wanted to cry, really.:jawa_redface:

I found it strange especially after seeing the letters from Koth, Lana and Theron about how worried they were about us but when we first came back they seemed more like, "oh you've been gone for awhile but you're back now, good.." Just seems to contradict how concerned they were for us in the letters, I know stuff was going down with Kaliyo and Jorgan when we got back but they hid their concern very very well ;)

I actually made a post about this very point after I completed Chapter 9. SLIGHT SPOILER WARNING HERE GUYS!!!

I found myself in a situation where during the Cantina scene - you get the option to "flirt" - but the person talking just before is Koth - I'd been flirting with Lana up until this point so I thought the flirt was for Koth so chose a neutral option - BIG MISTAKE it seems as looking at cutscene videos since then - that flirt was with everyone - then you get a 2nd flirt option to take one of them aside for a few moments - then you get a private convo with your choice and start a romance with them. I never got that as I failed to flirt at that one crucial point because the dialogue appeared to suggest I'd be flirting with Koth (rather than everyone as was the case).

Others responded to my post who fell into the same trap and assumed the same thing - we were all hoping that later chapters would give us another chance to start a romance - but nothing so far up to and including Chapter 12 - and tbh based on what I seen - I'm not hopeful that Bioware is going to give us another chance - so my toon and others in my boat are all in Limbo with the romances for now.

Makes me wonder what this situation I'm in will cause when my toon's wife from the first 50 levels returns...but yeah - gutted that I missed that and still annoyed to this day that the dialogue was (in my opinion) unclear as to who the flirt was for.