Companion Romance Question

Neonxkz

So I have a quick question regarding the companion romance. I accidentally began a romance with Ashara and am really trapped in it, like hardcore trapped in it. Once you flirt with Ashara just that one time, its GG...

Back to my main point,

Is it possible to stop the romance with the companion in KOTFE? I don't know if anyone encountered this with Aric and Kaliyo, but is it possible to break up with them? I wasn't sure if it was possible to stop the romance between the companion and character in order to pursue a romance with Lana Beniko....

So I have a quick question regarding the companion romance. I accidentally began a romance with Ashara and am really trapped in it, like hardcore trapped in it. Once you flirt with Ashara just that one time, its GG...

Back to my main point,

Is it possible to stop the romance with the companion in KOTFE? I don't know if anyone encountered this with Aric and Kaliyo, but is it possible to break up with them? I wasn't sure if it was possible to stop the romance between the companion and character in order to pursue a romance with Lana Beniko....

If you haven't yet finished Chapter 3 of your Class Story then you can still get away from her. Just don't marry her etc.

However even if you do end up married to her, just flirt with Lana in Shadows of Revan and/or in KotFE and lock Lana's romance in at the end of Chapter 9 of KotFE. That's all, just 'cheat' on Ashara, and don't take her back once she reappears..

If you haven't yet finished Chapter 3 of your Class Story then you can still get away from her. Just don't marry her etc.

However even if you do end up married to her, just flirt with Lana in Shadows of Revan and/or in KotFE and lock Lana's romance in at the end of Chapter 9 of KotFE. That's all, just 'cheat' on Ashara, and don't take her back once she reappears..

Thanks for the reply!

So I actually do have a choice of taking her back or not? This was a feature that was given in Aric and Kaliyo too?

Thanks for the reply!

So I actually do have a choice of taking her back or not? This was a feature that was given in Aric and Kaliyo too?

Yes. I never did Kaliyo but I took my Trooper through KotFE and she reunited with Aric but there's a scene in which you can either flirt with him and continue the romance or be like "nah, after all this time I've kinda moved on" or whatever and let him know you're no longer interested which prompts a pop up that says something like "confirm you want to end romance" and then you just accept and boom, you're divorced and a free man/woman.