New PvP System???

Patroller

With the two brand new way over do warzones coming out this week, I was wondering if there will be a new PvP system or even small changes? Maybe selecting what warzones you want and don't want, or seeing how many people are in queue so you know whether or not to waste your time queuing.

With the two brand new way over do warzones coming out this week, I was wondering if there will be a new PvP system or even small changes? Maybe selecting what warzones you want and don't want, or seeing how many people are in queue so you know whether or not to waste your time queuing.

They already said no.

No.

This week? I don't think so. Where is the announcement?

Wow, you are always such a pessimist. It might happen this week! It might! [eyes closed, fingers in ears] na na na na na na na na na na na na na... I'm not hearing you. :p

Wow, you are always such a pessimist. It might happen this week! It might! [eyes closed, fingers in ears] na na na na na na na na na na na na na... I'm not hearing you. :p

yes, yes.... This week it's going to happen. New warzones, class balances, all that **** it's happening now this week! :D

Just had one with you too. We should group more but you're never on.

Yeah, I know. I mentioned to Lancy the other weekend, I've had to really cut back my play time. I started having trouble with pain in my hands. Probably tendinitis or carpal tunnel. Getting old sucks. :(

Yeah, I know. I mentioned to Lancy the other weekend, I've had to really cut back my play time. I started having trouble with pain in my hands. Probably tendinitis or carpal tunnel. Getting old sucks. :(

have you thought of trying a different keyboard. I found that helped my wrist. Also, if you adjust the height of your chair to the desk, sometimes that can change the pressure spots you are putting on your hand/fingers/wrists. Wrist pads that fit on the desk can help also.

I like the removed faction restriction, and would like to see that expanded to other warzones (especially Huttball, where it would make also some sense)... and then as a next step maybe implementing cross-faction grouping for warzones.