Waiting 3-4 months for the automated guild GM switch to work??

Garrag

I have posted a few tickets, starting in dec. of last year and the automated system isn't working. I have sent tickets in and they get closed with no help, so what do I do now wait 3 to 4 more months and try to get help again?

You may want to list the tickets numbers in the hopeful attempt someone from staff will see them to see what's going on....

edit: Do you have any other guild members listed as an officer? That's a requirement for the GM position to be passed on.

Edited by dr_mike

No I am the only active player and have been for over 300 days and still it doesn't switch. the old GM left guild and this has been the problem with the wait

Are you suggesting there is no GM at all in your guild? If so, didn't know that was possible. Doesn't it auto transfer when the GM leaves?

Not suggesting, its a fact that I have been trying to get help for but no one seems to deem it important to fix, they just close the tickets with the auto answer for the info link in forums

Pretty sure it goes by account activity and not character activity.

So whoever is the gm now whether or not they have logged into that character can still be gm if they are playing on another character or server.

Your only option at that point is to leave the guild and find another.

It goes by character activity (not account) and chain of succession is through officer ranks. If the GM doesn't log into the specific toon that leads the guild, the crown passes to the next highest ranked officer.

If you are actually the only member left in the guild, as in just one toon, no alts, your character should have been made GM at some point.

Do you have alts in the guild that could have been elevated to GM?

Does the guild have a ship or lots of unlocked bank tabs? If not, I'd cut bait and go make my own guild.

Edited by Nothing_Shines