Lord Scourge needs to be a love interest.

MePillar

What Scourge's motivations are is completely a matter of opinion. Perhaps you see some glimmer of kindness and compassion in him, I don't.

And how much fun would it be to be an immortal being in a galaxy possibly populated only by the Emperor and Scourge himself? I view him simply as wanting to stop the destruction of the galaxy he lives in. I get that some players want him as a romance interest. He's a "bad boy" and many people at least fantasize about "bad boys" (and "bad girls," thus partly explaining why DS Jaesa seems to be so popular). My position is that they are not going to to back and add a romance option for a character who was never romaceable in the first place.

They likely won't no. I think Lana, Theron and Koth are the only new additions and other than that we'll keep the LI options we've always had thus far via our class stories.

That said there is 'room' for it should BW be willing to consider it. Lord Scourge isn't back yet and his VA hasn't yet gone into the studios to record for him (nor has he given any inclination that he's returning unless a NDA type deal prevents him from saying so). There's a 5 year gap in which he could have done god knows what, including finding a cure for himself and the game does have existing lore to support it. There's a certain level of demand for it as well and the character is reasonably popular. The suggestion itself isn't too far fetched, it's just a matter of whether BW will bother or not and I won't hold my breath but should it happen, I'd be happy about it.

JennyFlynn, I'm with you. We'd both like to see it but neither of us will hold our breath. And yes, the 5 year gap that appears at the beginning of KotFE is surely an adequate time for a resourceful guy like Scourge to have combed the galaxy for either a cure to his immortal situation, or some resolution that leaves him in a position to find his Lady Knight again for many reasons. Since both my Shadow and Inquisitor have traveled into KotFE and both are awaiting the next Chapters, it's all too clear that the original companions were, in fact, scattered to the four winds during that 5 year gap, and so far only one of mine (Quyzen) has returned to recognize the Shadow. She did get Lt. Irresso back via that machine at the Alliance Base, but he doesn't "recognize" her from the past. It's sad and I sort of feel like I shot her in the foot by doing that with Irresso.

With all this in mind I'm playing the chapters of the Knight rather slowly and enjoying the ride while Scourge is still on her crew because someday she will be frozen in carbonite and he will be gone - but for good? Does anyone know if he or ANY of the old love interests find their way back with recognition of the past?

Does anyone know if he or ANY of the old love interests find their way back with recognition of the past?

So far I believe Kaliyo and Aric have been the only LI's to return and yes, they acknowledge the previous relationship which you can then either continue or end.

• 2 weeks later...
He waits 300 years, doing the emperor's bidding but seeing her face in his mind. Waiting. Um, call me crazy but that could be crazy romantic. And my Knight isn't exactly a saint to begin with, so I don't mind that he's Sith. He wants to train my babies in the way of the Sith...?

He waits 300 years, doing the emperor's bidding but seeing her face in his mind. Waiting. Um, call me crazy but that could be crazy romantic. And my Knight isn't exactly a saint to begin with, so I don't mind that he's Sith. He wants to train my babies in the way of the Sith...?

That's a great idea! WOW! Yup, it could be crazy romantic....we could have a whole army of Scourge trained half-Jedi babies out there....if only Bioware would relent! And after the spoiler (above) I just wonder if I should ever bring a love interest back through the machine at the base, but hopefully wait for their return through the game mechanic. Decisions! Decisions!

That's a great idea! WOW! Yup, it could be crazy romantic....we could have a whole army of Scourge trained half-Jedi babies out there....if only Bioware would relent! And after the spoiler (above) I just wonder if I should ever bring a love interest back through the machine at the base, but hopefully wait for their return through the game mechanic. Decisions! Decisions!

You can bring them back via the console but there just won't be any story interaction/love continuation with them until they're officially reintroduced via a KotFE chapter.

• 1 year later...

With all this in mind I'm playing the chapters of the Knight rather slowly and enjoying the ride while Scourge is still on her crew because someday she will be frozen in carbonite and he will be gone

This is why I have 5 or 6 Jedi Knights, and they're all lingering around on places like Belsavis just taking their sweet Scourgey time! ;)