The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Show of your characters and share their story!

JessieLoverRxE

This is for two of my latest characters;

Faross and Faronia. A republic trooper(male), and a sith warrior(female).

Before their birth

Ione was a female jedi consular, who along with the other rogue republicans, sought to take Balmorra from the Empire's grasp. Though they started out pretty well, many of her friends have soon been lost due to Darth Larvea's appearance. He was a pureblood dark lord of the sith, and he was toying with Ione and her fellow republicans.

One day however, instead of killing her best friend (and love interest), he captured him instead, and asked for Ione to spend a night with him, and he'd let her loved one walk away freely. Once Ione rejected this idea, the co-jedi was murdered. But Darth Laevea didn't stop there. Once they confronted each other again he threatened to expose her iinvolvement on Balmorra to the whole galaxy, thus' she would be a jedi no more.

Frightened of becoming an exile, Ione accepted his strange offer.

Early years

Ione gave birth to two children; Faross and Faronia. They were both human and looked pretty similar to each other ,except for one notable difference; Faronia had yellow eyes as her father.

Ione was frightened of this by the very start. Later she had dark dreams, or visions, that one of her children will destroy a whole world, and murder her. Ione guessed, or rather, had full faith that Faronia would be that evil one. Unsure of what to do, she went to her master who gave her a cryptic answer. Solving his puzzled words in her own way, she took it as though she would have to murder her female child. Unable to do so however, she did as the old jedi did to their exiles and shuttled her to unknown space. Like faith, she too landed on Korriban and was soon taken by her father who had the same visions. He trained her to become a mighty force of destruction.

All while Faross didn't show to be force sensitive. As were his wishes, his mother signed him for the republic miletery.

SPOILER ALERT :p

Faross actually ends up killing his mother Ione because she turned out to be insane. And together with Faronia and the other temporally allies, they 'destory' bring down the eternal empire. :D

(Well, i just thought of this now, but it sounds pretty cool so....yeah, i'll leave it at that. For now. I'm still not sure what Ione did yet that was so inane Faross had to take her down, but i'll think about it lol. )

Images;

Faross - http://orig15.deviantart.net/11e6/f/2016/089/e/9/screenshot_2016_03_29_15_02_08_570197_by_jessielover-d9x1pq3.jpg

Faronia - http://orig09.deviantart.net/753e/f/2016/089/7/f/screenshot_2016_03_29_14_49_10_901540_by_jessielover-d9x1pqk.jpg

NOW, DO YOU HAVE A STORY YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE? HERE'S YOUR CHANCE! :D

T

I thought a ff was a story. With chapters and all. This is juat a bio.

"a story" doesn't automatically require "chapters and all". Read about microfiction,(1) but even the smaller end of short stories aren't big enough for chapters.

(1) There's a suggestion that you can tell, in admittedly non-specific terms, a story in as few as half a dozen words. I once read a very short story which was basically a hundred words of set-up for a truly ghastly pun.

Intelligent plants, with some being vampires - the narrator was involved in killing one and leaving it with a steak(sic) in its heart.