ok...i have 73/74 datacrons now (did the fleet yest). I have 1-95 galactic histories

Prophetess

so,,where is datqacron 74?

Datacrons are now legacy wide. Check your UI for it and you will be able to see if you're missing any. I know there was a bug that sometimes you got stuck at 73/74 even if you had all of them, but checking the legacy unlocks is probably the best check.

Some of us are complete-ists. (However you spell it)

But if you have the Datacron Master title it means you've already completed it. The fact that the ui (In this case the achievement page in the legacy tab) is bugged and doesn't show it 74/74 is not a mistake on your end, but instead a problem on their end having this bug going for a long time. Fleet(s) datacron(s) have been bugged for months or years, only recently they finally fixed them so they actually show as 100% completition, still I got them both before the patch and still got the +10 benefits plus achievements even if the legacy tab thought otherwise.

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

I can't check in-game to confirm anything, so this suggestion is from memory.

Take a look and see if you have the "Assembly Chamber" codex for the datacrons. It's the entry for the room where you can create relics from the matrix shards. Located on Dromund Kaas (near temple) and Coruscant (inside temple).

People tend to overlook that room as it's not a datacron, nor is it a galactic history entry. But it's still part of the datacrons.