Chapter 11 Bug

ClosingRacer

I am part of the quest where it asks for you to disable a force field and on the top right of the screen says Play now. I push it and it's still there which means I can't move on with this quest since "I am not actively" doing it right now. Tried going somewhere else and pushing it and the same thing keeps on happening. This game while I enjoy it but with School and everything I haven't really played it and if this bug is going to prevent me from moving on I rather not spend money on this game if there is bugs all over the place. Specially So late in the release ( A Month)

there is three colors... but besides the point. The quest itself is bugged... I can't get past it and there is a big fat purple button telling me to go play it. Push it and goes right back to the start.

HINT: If you followed the yellow cable, you would have noticed it splits in 2

Go look at the guide at Dulfy.net if you can't figure it out for yourself.

^This.

I've completed that quest over 20 times. No bug.

You're obviously struggling with the mission, people are offering you help.

Do you want to enjoy this game or make things more difficult for yourself?

Edited by JediRelentless

there is three colors... but besides the point. The quest itself is bugged... I can't get past it and there is a big fat purple button telling me to go play it. Push it and goes right back to the start.

Ignore the "play"-button.

Press all 4 consoles.

Quest completed.

Ignore the "play"-button.

Press all 4 consoles.

Quest updated.

Fixed. It doesn't complete the mission. Dropping the force field advances the mission to the next stage.

As others have said, OP, there are 4 panels you need to click. Just follow the cables. It's not rocket science, just basic electronics. :p