The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Companion: Dark Jedi (for an upcoming Cartel Pack) *pic

A Dark Jedi companion can be versatile for jedi and sith toons. Doesn't have to be too fancy, even a generic KOTOR like version with the dark robes and ninja-like mask would add a lot of attitude to the list an would be fantastic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kotor+dark+jedi&biw=1200&bih=855&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjh5OKep93LAhUBOSYKHTXRBmgQsAQIGw

Edited by Willjb

No.

It wouldn't make sense unless you're a Sith, and then those classes already have a former Jedi for a companion.

So, no thanks, I'll have to pass on that.

Because clearly the Dashade that's up next makes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much sense. Amirite?

At the moment we don't really need any more dark-side aligned force users. The Alliance is already stacked with dark siders. Lana, Xalek, and Veeroa, and now a Dashade. The only light side force user is Choza.

The next force using (or force resistant) character should be light side.

Because clearly the Dashade that's up next makes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much sense. Amirite?

It might, depending on how its written into the story.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

At the moment we don't really need any more dark-side aligned force users. The Alliance is already stacked with dark siders. Lana, Xalek, and Veeroa, and now a Dashade. The only light side force user is Choza.

The next force using (or force resistant) character should be light side.

It might, depending on how its written into the story.

Same goes for a Dark Jedi. But yes, we do already have a lot of dark side users as it is.

We have so many companions now due to KOTFE, and 90% of them never even get summoned

I would rather they back off adding comps, especially ones that won't even fit the current story or classes

Also I would rather they fix the four companion bugs ongoing....

Ashara, HK 51 and Treek loss of affection in quests, and courting gifts not working

the concept of dark jedi is not canon anymore. it was created in the EU and has been retconned away.

hopefully it stays that way. i do not want to see eu content added to the game. i want to see more content related to canon characters and events etc.

the concept of dark jedi is not canon anymore. it was created in the EU and has been retconned away.

hopefully it stays that way. i do not want to see eu content added to the game. i want to see more content related to canon characters and events etc.

You realise we're currently playing in a non-canon setting, right?

Please, no more companions. I'm drowning in Companion Overload. They're just the same one companion, over and over, with a different appearance and voice. They don't even make good stronghold decorations because they turn into holograms for many visitors.

As for putting companions in Packs, they're extremely rare and insanely expensive. Even if they released one, you probably wouldn't be lucky enough to get it. :p

Veeroa doesn't seem like a darksider to me... she was trained on Korriban, but she fled and built herself a new life. I never got the same menacing / evil / dark feel from her, more like a scrappy kid who also happens to have the force.