End of chapter 3 sw song?

hourasmaxim

Those few notes that play at the very end of the last cinematic in the warrior's story? As the warrior walks out of the [spoilers incoming]

Dark Council chambers after being officially recognized as the Emperor's Wrath?

Believe it or not, that would be Revan's theme. No, not the old one from Knights of the Old Republic (although that one gets played quite a few times, too). ...this theme, however, plays all of five times in the entire game, not nearly often enough. :c

Here's the full song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdSE8v51dh4&index=94&list=PL8B03374639B5C32C

Edited by Jagaimee

Those few notes that play at the very end of the last cinematic in the warrior's story? As the warrior walks out of the [spoilers incoming]

Dark Council chambers after being officially recognized as the Emperor's Wrath?

Believe it or not, that would be Revan's theme. No, not the old one from Knights of the Old Republic (although that one gets played quite a few times, too). ...this theme, however, plays all of five times in the entire game, not nearly often enough. :c

Here's the full song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdSE8v51dh4&index=94&list=PL8B03374639B5C32C

Actually this is part of "The Occupation of Balmorra"

skip to 2:45.

Definitely the best part to be sure. I love that soundtrack.

Actually this is part of "The Occupation of Balmorra"

skip to 2:45.

Definitely the best part to be sure. I love that soundtrack.

Oops, my bad; thanks for the correction. :) Yeah, that song is part of the Occupation of Balmorra (thank you for the link, also; I've been looking for that!), but it seems to be used in connection with Revan a lot. It was even used in one of the trailers for Shadow of Revan - and then not in SoR itself. At all. Sigh.

It's also used at the end of the Inquisitor's story when Khem Val named him the heir of Tulak Hord and Kallig to it's crew. It's played too at the end of the Imperial Makeb storyline after you finished talking with Darth Marr.

Oops, my bad; thanks for the correction. :) Yeah, that song is part of the Occupation of Balmorra (thank you for the link, also; I've been looking for that!), but it seems to be used in connection with Revan a lot. It was even used in one of the trailers for Shadow of Revan - and then not in SoR itself. At all. Sigh.

Talking about Revan, if I remember correctly there is a quest on Dromund Kaas where you have to take back Revan's mask from Lord Grathan's estate and that music was used in the cutscene in which you find it and nearly put it on.

It's also used at the end of the Inquisitor's story when Khem Val named him the heir of Tulak Hord and Kallig to it's crew. It's played too at the end of the Imperial Makeb storyline after you finished talking with Darth Marr.

Talking about Revan, if I remember correctly there is a quest on Dromund Kaas where you have to take back Revan's mask from Lord Grathan's estate and that music was used in the cutscene in which you find it and nearly put it on.

Yep. It's also played (briefly and very faintly in the background) when you're talking with the final boss of The Foundry flashpoint.

Specifically, when Revan puts on his mask. Cue the ominous chanting.