Returning player looking for a new guild. Progenitor IMP/PUB

distramarik

I've recently returned to the game after several months of being away. I'm looking for a new guild to join that isn't too bothered if I can't make it on every single day.

I'm currently leveling from 60-65 and when I reach the new cap I would like to do casual raids and group content with individuals within the guild. Potentially moving on to more serious raiding.

With regards to RP, with it being a RP server, I am comfortable to RP with the guild and others if that is something you do to encourage team building and promote enjoyment of the game.

Please let me know if there are any open slots in your guilds. I look forward to joining one of you shortly.

Thank you.

Hey, if you are looking for an RP guild I'm sure I can help you out there.

The guild I am part of is called the The Triumph's Conclave and they are focused on destroying The Sith Empire while both sides have been weakened by The Eternal Empire, of course however they have to manage their own resources accordingly due to this.

If you find any interest in that base sort of focus, and would like to know anything about the current story and other things please do feel free to ask.