Lana Romance

kirorx

I have flirted with her everytime the option was available on my smuggler, but the cantina scene at the end of chapter 9....no dice. I keep reseting the chapter over and over and over again to no avail.....

What in the blazes is going on here. lol

What choices have you made with her so far? Did you romance her in SOR? Did you tell her the truth about Valkorion? Did you pick conversation choices she mostly approves or disapproves of? How much influence do you have with her? Did you get to kiss her in chapter 8?

Does it have to do with you accepting the Emperor's power? My Sorcerer accepted all 3 times and no romance, the agent never did so romance.

It has nothing to do with Valkorions power, I accepted it all the time on my inquisitor and still locked in the romance

• 2 weeks later...

I romanced her today (again...lol) on my Smuggler (Scoundrel) that i just ran through the first 9 chapters with. No problems at all.

I didn't fancy doing all of the other expansions since i've seen them plenty of times before, so when i was asked to go to Corellia (level 47 in vanilla if i recall ?), i just boarded my ship and started KoFTE since i was already level 65.

Just hitting the flirt options as they came along, there were no problems with confirming a romance with her in the cantina on Odessen in chapter 9. Previously done it with a Marauder and Sniper, also without any issues.