What are the fastest HM Flashpoints?

Fairly clear question but I was wondering what people thought. I was wanting to run a stack of HM FPs to try and gear up a character and was wondering which I should tick. From what I have been able to find elsewhere these are the best tips but I think these times are for SM not HM so if anyone can give me a guide for how long these and others would take doing HM that would be appreciated.

Quick SM FPs

Hammer Station 10 mins

Illum 10 mins

Czerka Labs 15 mins

Athiss 15 mins

Well I Guess If You Want A Very Quick Hard Mode You Should Queue For Black Talon/The Esseless HM(Depending On The Group You Can Finish It Off Pretty Quickly)Hard Mode Athiss And Maybe HM Mandalorian Raiders Might Be The Quickest Of Them All,But I Guess It Depends Heavily On Your Group's Perfomance,You Might Spent 1 Hour And More IN Na HM Athiss With A Bad Group But You Might Be Able To Do Manaan In Less Than 40 Minutes.

Fairly clear question but I was wondering what people thought. I was wanting to run a stack of HM FPs to try and gear up a character and was wondering which I should tick. From what I have been able to find elsewhere these are the best tips but I think these times are for SM not HM so if anyone can give me a guide for how long these and others would take doing HM that would be appreciated.

Quick SM FPs

Hammer Station 10 mins

Illum 10 mins

Czerka Labs 15 mins

Athiss 15 mins

Did you skip all the trash in those flashpoints? Are you stealthing through? Skipping any and all bonuses? Those times seem really quick to me, but I'm usually fighting anything that can't be reasonably avoided and running all the bonuses.

If I'm pugging SM and HM, I usually allow 30 minutes for SM, and an hour for HM.

Maybe shave 15-25 minutes off if I'm with geared people who know the flashpoints backwards and forwards.

That's just me. When I heal it feels like everything moves quickly. When I tank it feels like running in mud unless the healer is awesome. As DPS it is entirely random and dependent on the rest of the group.

As far as my HM experience, the fastest seem to be all the early ones, such as BT/Esseles, Hammer Station, Athiss, because they are still easy enough to not result in endless wipes even for random pugs. The rest are so dependent on your group. They can be done quickly or result in a large amount of wipes and a large repair bill.

I'm sure raiders do all HMs in their sleep and will say I'm taking too long, but I'm not BiS-geared, and it sounds like you aren't either if you're doing these for gear.

If you want to get gear quickly, you should run SM operations, not HM FPs. From my experience, you should pick the easy flashpoints rather than the fastest; Hammer Station, Cademimu and Athiss are good choices IMO. Because it depends too much on the group; if you have players new to the flashpoints or want to do it with bonus, Ilum can easily turn into a 45 minute flashpoint.

Especially after 4.0, I only queue for a flashpoint when I know I have at least an hour of time in case there are new players to explain bosses. There's no point rushing through flashpoints, we need to teach new players what to do or else the number of experienced players will continue to decrease and there's no one left to play with.

If you want to get quick credits, run heroics, if you want quick gear, run SM operations. Flashpoints can no longer be treated as "quick, rush through" content like they could in 2.0 and 3.0 times.

Edited by Jerba

It really depends on your group's skill. On top of my head, I would say that HM Koribban, both Cz FP can be done in 10-15 min, HM Rishi and Bloodhunt in 15-20min.

The longest ones may be HM false emperor and HM Lost Island, about half an hour.

Edited by trashy_spartan

Like has been said, it depends on two primary factors:

#1 the ability to skip trash - most flashpoints have at least some trash that can be skipped, some more than others. One's that are easy to skip trash in (no stealth or tranq required) that spring to mind are:

• Athiss
  • Hammer Station
  • Taral V
  • Directive 7
  • Battle of Ilum
  • Battle of Rishi

#2 the "skill" and willingness of your group to in fact skip that trash - if you get into a group that wants to do a full run of any of the above it will take considerably longer to run those FPs.

• Maelstrom Prison
  • Mandalorian Raiders

Are FPs that can be short if there is at least one stealth class that can tranq the right mobs AND the group understands how to move to skip trash.

The two Czerka FPs can be fast again if you get a group who is proficient. These can also be PuG killers especially Core Meltdown (the habitats).

Esseles and Black Talon can also be fast IF the whole group spacebars through all the conversations AND know what they are doing (moving through the FPs as efficiently as possible).

Edited by psandak