A topic for fun, future SH ideas

CaptV

Yes I agree those are all nice. Though you can have only four so I would likely not go for relatively mundane strongholds like Alderaan and Odessan. I would choose Rishi, Manaan, Nar Shadda and Tatooine. That would be great.

They are supposed to be releasing where you can have 5.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been craving a palatial Alderaan stronghold for awhile. It's such a pretty planet, with the snow on the mountains, the grassy plains, the waterfall and rivers, and I would hope for a stronghold that displays that. I'd like something like House Cortess' design, with a big open courtyard to decorate with seating areas, flower and plant arrangements, cute minipets, NPCs, etc. I'd want a huge fountain with statue in it in the center like we see in Organa's territory, bonus points if the fountain/water area stays the same but you can change what statue is there in the center. Then there'd be a couple smaller single-room buildings around the sides of the courtyard that could be used for sitting rooms or trophy rooms. The main building would be two levels, and include formal areas on the ground floor good for being used as a ballroom, a throne room, a library, trophy room, etc. Upstairs would be the private part of the house, with a few smaller rooms as secondary bedrooms or offices, and then there'd be a giant master bedroom / penthouse that has a grand balcony looking out over a waterfall dropping into a river. I'm imagining this has to be the size of Yavin or Tatooine, a very large one - probably 3000 CCs or 3-5 million credits.

I'd like a stronghold on Voss. I know that because they're suspicious of outisders so I'm not imagining it could be very big. But they have housing for diplomats traders and other approved visitors. So what about a small apartment in visitor housing? Make it the size of Coruscant or Kaas' lower level, just a couple rooms in the nice Voss style, with wood trim and a rustic feel. (An office room and a bedroom, plus a front lounge.) Add in new Voss rugs and the wood crates and the hanging lamps. Let it have a small balcony to go look outside, or large floor to ceiling windows. It'd be small and cozy compared to the current giant SHs.