The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

MUST READ - CARTEL ITEM SUGGESTIONS (Jedi, Sith, etc)

Make armor, but make it actually good. I have bought many things from the Cartel Market, and spent over $600 on SWTOR :p . Yes, the armor looks awesome but whenever I wear it in PvP or fighting bosses I always die... Please make some actually decent armor that looks cool.

Thanks,

Elias

:wea_03:

(Oztek - Sith Maurador)

(X'nophelea - Sith Assassin)

Long time subscriber :)

I don't normally do this but as you felt I must read.

Are you suggesting that as a long term player who has spent over 600 bucks on Swtor you aren't placing armoring, mods and enhancements into the adaptive gear you bought from the CM?

You are buying gear from the CM which looks cool and then complaining its not good enough for when your PvPing or fighting bosses. Are you suggesting that you are unaware that it has no stats but empty mods for you to put high end modifications into?

And your suggestion after spending 600 bucks is for the gear to be better than statless gear? Which you could make better simply by putting mods in it?

I don't normally do this but as you felt I must read.

Are you suggesting that as a long term player who has spent over 600 bucks on Swtor you aren't placing armoring, mods and enhancements into the adaptive gear you bought from the CM?

You are buying gear from the CM which looks cool and then complaining its not good enough for when your PvPing or fighting bosses. Are you suggesting that you are unaware that it has no stats but empty mods for you to put high end modifications into?

And your suggestion after spending 600 bucks is for the gear to be better than statless gear? Which you could make better simply by putting mods in it?

im glad im not the only one who read it as "i bought CM armor and dying due to using it"

The armor and weapons in the Cartel market are ONLY for looks, they are not for fighting. You are dying because you have to put mods into those equipments because they come with no stats or anything. You have to buy mods for them to give them stats otherwise they are just clothes for fashion not for combat etc. ;3 Edited by JessicaWolf

Something no one has mentioned yet is the armor display tabs. You can wear whatever in your equipment window, and display what you want to look good in (when you die).

Currently Equipped Tab: Full of stat gear.

Display slot 1-4: Full of unmodified gear, low level gear.

Example: When my characters hit 55, I put them in Devoted Allies gear (I have a tank set and a dps set) until they hit 65. You wouldn't know this just looking at them because I use the display armor tab so they can have a look that I like because it would be silly to see light armor jedi/sith running around in Trooper/BH armor.

So wear your PvP armor when you PvP. Wear your PvE armor when you PvE (if you have 2 separate sets). Put the armor you want the look of into your display slots, then your appearance won't change when you change sets.

It's really that simple.