Playing as Lord Cytharat, YouTube video I made

JessicaWolf

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I felt its kinda related so i posted ;3 apologies if its the wrong place ~

I made a YouTube video where i play as Lord Cytharat, best cut-scenes :p Check it out and tell me what ya think :) I hope you enjoy it ~

Here is the link:

Edited by JessicaWolf

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I felt its kinda related so i posted ;3 apologies if its the wrong place ~

I made a YouTube video where i play as Lord Cytharat, best cut-scenes :p Check it out and tell me what ya think :) I hope you enjoy it ~

Here is the link:

I think it was awesome! I only bumped into him on Makeb recently and he would make a super in-game companion for us women to romance :) Thanks for the clip (bit long, but good nevertheless)

Nice rundown of the Sith Warrior story, and you did a fine job recreating Lord Cytharat.

I didn't much care for the parts where you broke from the movie to leave a message to the viewer though. Spelling "surprise" as "surprize" really took me out of the moment.

• 2 months later...
I think it was awesome! I only bumped into him on Makeb recently and he would make a super in-game companion for us women to romance :) Thanks for the clip (bit long, but good nevertheless)

Thank you :D and yea I agree with you lol glad you liked it xD and yea I realized it turned out to be a bit too long but I enjoyed making it ^.^ super late reply I know, my sub had expired but I bought a new one ;3

Nice rundown of the Sith Warrior story, and you did a fine job recreating Lord Cytharat.

I didn't much care for the parts where you broke from the movie to leave a message to the viewer though. Spelling "surprise" as "surprize" really took me out of the moment.

Thanks ^.^ and yea I kinda realized that too late lol it's just some people like to write it like that but I noticed it's spelled wrong haha, sub had expired that's why late reply ;3