Nico Okarr bug

Mikel_p

That devtracker post is from last Thursday. Someone asking after the weekend, the reset, AND after the issue has pretty much been ignored by Biofail is HARDLY unwarranted.

There was no maintenance. And creating yet another thread on the subject won't make them fix it any faster. So I'd say it is unwarranted and against forum guidelines.

Are you the official forum police or just a volunteer?

I'm struggling to understand why even the most ardent fanbois would be defending BW at this point.

No basically what he is saying is creating multiple threads on the same issue is like standing at a crosswalk hitting the button to cross repeatedly hoping it will change faster. It won't.

Are you the official forum police or just a volunteer?

I'm struggling to understand why even the most ardent fanbois would be defending BW at this point.

If I'm defending anything, it's dr_mike's post that you trolled. And now you're trolling my response. GG. :rolleyes:

No basically what he is saying is creating multiple threads on the same issue is like standing at a crosswalk hitting the button to cross repeatedly hoping it will change faster. It won't.

This is a good analogy of what I meant. I'm guessing he was too ignorant to understand judging by his response. :rolleyes: