Has anyone received their monthy CC?

yumeihalo

monthy grants is late in showing up and My 100 for the Sk and open a in game request and from what I got back from the guy who had looked at it there is a back log in request and they hope to have it fixed April. But can say its not the only thing that seams to have a hic up the 100 from the ones who sub up with your link. Still missing some and know there still sub cause where in the same Guild:confused:

Just a quick update, we're on to ticket #4 right now, I think I am getting through to them slowly.

Keep up the fight. Your record seems clean enough for a straightforward argument. Using the grace period consistently and just counting the "at least 30 days between grants" from the end of the grace period (resp. actual payment) instead of the actual due date is a fishy practice when you advertise "per month" resp. "per 30 days".

It seemed to be fine until August last year. That's when mine started to get delayed by 3 days every month.

Had a small gap between my last fixed sub of 2 months and created a new fixed sub 20 days ago. Still no CC for this new subscription. There's a lot I could write here (given the issues, tickets and phone calls with no resolutions), but continuously flogging the same cremated horse left over from the coming apocalypse that everyone else has already added to seems a very wasted effort.

I'm still trying to keep crossed fingers and a hopeful vibe, but that's just a leftover imprint in the air now.