Keep the Companion a Secret...

TerennGarok

I posted this on Facebook, but thought as it is a suggestion that I would post it here too...

I love the chapters rolling out monthly, and how it gives us something new to look forward via both story and companions.

My suggestions is - I think it would be more climactic for the next chapters if we didn't know up front what companion(s) were coming back. I have my favorites that I cannot wait to find (or see if we find at all), but knowing going into each chapter knowing who it brings back might deflate it a bit...

Just saying...

No thanks, knowing in advance lets you be excited (or disappointing)

I have to agree. Knowing in advance gives me the time to figure out which toons in my stable to get ready for the next chapter.

4.X simply does not have the replay factor for me to do it across three dozen 60-65s.

I'd prefer to have it secret too.

In fact, not only keep it secret, but some chapters shouldn't even give you a companion.

All they are doing is spoiling their own content. It greatly lowers the enjoyment of the story.

they do need to stop chucking comps at us like candy, by the looks of next month, we are getting a comp that doesnt even fit for non force users

• 3 weeks later...
Because knowing who comes back and when won't tell me how they're coming back or how the story develops further, which is something I'd still play for.

The problem is I don't want to know and if you and others did know, spoilers would be inevitable. I can avoid the forums, but I can't avoid all in-game chat.

BioWare does not really care anymore. It became just another name for EA. They seem to believe everyone plays 5 hours / month just to click through some dialog without emotions and feelings. People who play with passion are let behind.