What about post 4.2a?

Ujiyasu_

Hello, I do not often sub, but since I have joined in subbing for each of the KOTFE Chapters because I saw XO Jorgan was to be at my trooper's side once again, well, I couldn't resist. When KOTFE started I was there, and disappointed. My team was gone, and I was left with a bunch of misfits that were often at each other's throats.

I didn't know what to think, but when my crafting was limited, I started to hate KOTFE. I am not sure about you, but until, some of the later patches I could only craft up to 186. Now I can craft the 208 material. I am a crafter, so I was very happy.

Loot scales to level. I can do solo flashpoints and right click on the god-bot droid buff and the overkill droid goes away. I am not sure if that was always there, but I found that out recently.

We have level sync and I deleted all chars but my main to see how using the lowest leveled mods on every planet and very rarely using a companion to see what kind of difficulty awaits me.

Now we are in 4.2a and I have been happy with the changes.

I didn't like KOTFE at first, but what about you? Are you happy? Do you like it? How about new characters leveling across planets?

Would you rather equip your companion yourself, and have that option, or would you rather keep it the way we have it now, an auto stat system?

Yes this broad, but that is the point. I will vote pro direction the game has taken. What do you think about post 4.2a?

(Edit suggestion complete.)

In truth this was for everyone else and not so much for me. In case you have any thoughts for improvements on the game. I could just as easily remove the post. I hope you all enjoy the game.

Edited by Ujiyasu_

Hello, I do not often sub, but since I have joined in subbing for each of the KOTFE Chapters because I saw XO Jorgan was to be at my trooper's side once again, well, I couldn't resist. When KOTFE started I was there, and disappointed. My team was gone, and I was left with a bunch of misfits that were often at each other's throats.

I didn't know what to think, but when my crafting was limited, I started to hate KOTFE. I am not sure about you, but until, some of the later patches I could only craft up to 186. Now I can craft the 208 material. I am a crafter, so I was very happy.

Loot scales to level. I can do solo flashpoints and right click on the god-bot droid buff and the overkill droid goes away. I am not sure if that was always there, but I found that out recently.

We have level sync and I deleted all chars but my main to see how using the lowest leveled mods on every planet and very rarely using a companion to see what kind of difficulty awaits me.

Now we are in 4.2a and I have been happy with the changes.

I didn't like KOTFE at first, but what about you? Are you happy? Do you like it? How about new characters leveling across planets?

Would you rather equip your companion yourself, and have that option, or would you rather keep it the way we have it now, an auto stat system?

Yes this broad, but that is the point. I will vote pro direction the game has taken. What do you think about post 4.2a?

Fixed