Funny dialogue

OfficerDonNZ

Here is some random funny dialogue that popped into my head that I had to write down. I hope I can use it at some point in TDS but if not you still get to read it here.

_____

“Your timing is impeccable as always cousin mine.” Nathrrya said on seeing the three Force ghosts appear within the Council chambers

“What can I say the Tough Guy likes to ride to the Big Bad Sith’s rescue every now and then.” Kira replied a playful smirk on her lips.

Nathhrya arched an eyebrow “Do you always allow your wife to speak for you cousin?” she asked “I see I was right about who wears the pants in your relationship.”

“Oh ouch I think you really hurt my man feelings with that one cousin mine.” Said the Hero of Tython chuckling.

Both Kira and Jaesa were giggling like mad.

Nathrrya could feel the shock of the Jedi in the room and she hadn’t told them the really good part yet. “Seeing as Kira is a Child of the Emperor it hardly surprises me she takes charge of her Tough Guy the way she does.”

Now you’re just being mean.” The Hero of Tython said while he pouted.

That did the red headed Sith in as she doubled over in laughter at the expression on her cousin’s face.