Chapter 10 ... again?

Neytiri_Tsahik

Sooo, the solution to the bug Agents had to not being able to complete Chapter 10, as in not being able to receive the reward, as in being able to play the whole bloody mission apart from receiving the final reward, but still having Chapter 11 open, was to reset Chapter 10? Seriously???

I was actually going to post last night that I am never again going to play Chapter 10, because I hate it with all my being. The insane amount of time-sink pop up (and bugged) idiots I have to deal with in this mission is beyond ridiculous. I feel just like I felt as a brat when me mum used to force-feed me brussel sprouts. A mission with an operative where my stealth is absolutely and completely useless. A mission where I have to kill more annoying cc'ing to the limit trash mobs than in all previous Chapters put together. A mission where, you know what, shove it. I am really p*ssed off you're forcing me to play this Chapter again. No coming back from that one....

/endrant

/feels much better now

I'm in the same situation and it's annoying. You don't need to kill all of them. just run through. It's quick done if you ignore all combat save for the few mandatory ones.

Why didn't I think of that? I do it all the time while leveling. Why am I ALLOWING the brussel sprouts to be forced down my throat? Thanks m8, it was just as you said, you can just walk through most of the crap, a /stuck at a lift to be rid of them and onwards and upwards you go.

There were at least four separate threads on the Nico bug and three separate threads on the Aric bugs on the front page at once, at one point...

Ye, I know. Eric moved those to the Bug Report sub-forum. At least this topic didn't seem to have been mentioned there, though,

Edited by richiesilva

That's exactly what I fear will happen. I'll complete C11 now, then the next "fix" comes along and resets me all the way back to 10 again.

Beware

Still not fixed! I had to redo chapter 10, and I was thrown straight into chapter 11 after the final cutscene, and still didn't get completion for anarchy in paradise. So after I finished chapter 11 and came back to odessan I tried to finish the last cutscene in chapter 10 yet again, not only am I still not able to complete it but now disavowed is reset and I'm not able to start it....great fix.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.