Nico no longer able for crew missions?

LordSyphon

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

Good news on the Nico front. We believe we have isolated the cause and are working through testing a fix for it. Things are looking good right now that we will have a downtime and patch this Thursday to fix Nico. Tait will follow-up with maintenance times, etc. Thank you all for your patience as we worked through fixing this!

-eric

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks!

Good news on the Nico front. We believe we have isolated the cause and are working through testing a fix for it. Things are looking good right now that we will have a downtime and patch this Thursday to fix Nico. Tait will follow-up with maintenance times, etc. Thank you all for your patience as we worked through fixing this!

-eric

Thank you for the update Eric much appreciated. Will there be other bug fixes as well or will the patch update be exclusive to Nico?

Bug juice and everclear.

That's amazing news, though; not only that you've identified the issue, but are deploying the fix out of cycle

Why do people always think that patches are supposed to be on Tuesdays only? Tuesdays have always been the normal maintenance / patch days. In the past, Thursdays were also maintenance / patch days. But Thursdays eventually became hotfix days. There is nothing "out of cycle" about a patch on Thursdays just because it doesn't happen that often.

Why do people always think that patches are supposed to be on Tuesdays only? Tuesdays have always been the normal maintenance / patch days. In the past, Thursdays were also maintenance / patch days. But Thursdays eventually became hotfix days. There is nothing "out of cycle" about a patch on Thursdays just because it doesn't happen that often.

I didn't expect them to do a "hotfix" on a non-core-gameplay issue; that's all. Especially since it means being in maintenance twice this week

I didn't expect them to do a "hotfix" on a non-core-gameplay issue; that's all. Especially since it means being in maintenance twice this week
Well, in the last stream they had said there would be a patch the following week but there wasn't.

My guess is that they held off on it until they could get Nico fixed.

It's simply unfortunate timing that it falls on the same week as a server maintenance.

Hey folks!

-eric

Outstanding so Thursday you guys are going to bail out Niko about damn time lol he has been sitting in jail for a while now ;):DMust have been one hell of a night he had when he got arrested ;)

Hey folks!

-eric

I don't suppose Thursdays fix also includes broken lana romances and influence missing in conversations for Treek and HK-51?

We are still looking into the Nico issue. We were unable to identify a fix in time for 4.2a, but getting him fixed is still a priority.

-Tait

Well, it's been 3 weeks of "looking into it" just adding that can't even travel to Nico. Travel to companion puts me in Aygo's room. Nico is still in Hylo's room...

Well, it's been 3 weeks of "looking into it" just adding that can't even travel to Nico. Travel to companion puts me in Aygo's room. Nico is still in Hylo's room...

Had you kept reading, you would've seen this, posted yesterday:

Hey folks!

-eric

And there is also this thread confirming maintenance to fix the summoning issues with Nico tomorrow.

As far as going to Aygo's room, it's just around the corner. How lazy are you that you can't run/ride 100m? :rolleyes: At least you're in the base.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

Nico is still broken on one of my characters. It happens to be on a gunslinger who was leveled just on Heroics so he has not started the Class story and does not have any other companions. I suspect that might have something to do with it.

My fiance created 9 toons yesterday before the fix. I just went and checked them with 100% success. All toons fresh out of the box level 1's and all classes are represented. You might want to put in a ticket as well. Hope you get it fixed.