The other "Outlanders"

thekingofgames

After playing through the KofTE once, I was thinking what happened to all the other main characters (inquisitor, bounty hunter, consular and so on). Are they all dead? Are they alive and hiding? or could they be waiting in pods like you were? Which leads me to a possible idea. We could have flashpoints to rescue other "main characters" from certain demise and recruit them, not as companions, but as leaders, or something like Sana-Rae and the other 3, with bits of dialogue. Once we rescue them we can select, if you are a legend player, one of the guys that you finished the story line up to KotFE and have their body/face as the the hero of havoc squad, or as cipher 9, or the Grand champion of the hunt and so on.

So if you did this flashpoint, you can select a hero of yours or if you don't have a hero made of the particular class a predesignated face can be made, then you recruit the "main character". They go to your little base and sit with the others or maybe something else. If you make a character after you already completed this flashpoint do it again and you can change the appearance to the new character you made.

In the chapters of SWTOR I got the feeling that all the stories were happening at once. Now its just the Outlander I want to know what happened to the others. If they died then show me that. Possible idea in future content find the place where you woke up and find pods that say "This was once the champion of the great hunt.", and 6 others and yours being open or something. I would definitely prefer them to be living though. This is just an idea that I wanted to share.

They are MIA, missing in action, no one knows where they are, they either disappeared or died around the time of Zakuul's invasion around 5 years ago. From that you assume whatever you want, but it's highly unlikely they will ever be mentioned again, Bioware adopted a 'one story only' format from now on.