Game is Constantly crashing since 4.0

ImmortalLowlife

Ok this has been going on since 4.0 :mad:

I'm playing and everything is fine for a 3-4 hours, then all of a sudden...usually when I'm entering an instance, warping to a SH, ship, fleet, or using a QT point the screen will freeze and the game crashes & I'm back to my desktop. Nothing inside my PC is hot, and it only happens with swtor.

Before 4.0 it never happened....now it happens EVERY time I play.

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

Ok this has been going on since 4.0 :mad:

I'm playing and everything is fine for a 3-4 hours, then all of a sudden...usually when I'm entering an instance, warping to a SH, ship, fleet, or using a QT point the screen will freeze and the game crashes & I'm back to my desktop. Nothing inside my PC is hot, and it only happens with swtor.

Before 4.0 it never happened....now it happens EVERY time I play.

A friend of mine playing another MMO said the crashes happen because the server is too crowded. She might be right, because i only dc on Red Eclipse, not on Jedi Covenant, not on ToFN.

A friend of mine playing another MMO said the crashes happen because the server is too crowded. She might be right, because i only dc on Red Eclipse, not on Jedi Covenant, not on ToFN.

I don't think so. I play on Shadowlands, and it does it even when the servers are "standard".