Eternal Championship Delay

Patroller

I mainly PvP, because I have done all of the PvE content in the game and am bored of doing ops and some fps. I was really looking forward to the Eternal Championship because I would have something to do again in game besides PvP. But now, BW says it's delayed because it doesn't meet their standards of quality. I appreciate this, but that doesn't mean much to me based on the most recent content. They are trying to make the bosses harder for people to kill, but lets be realistic here... If you know your class, you shouldn't have many problems. Now the release of it is being pushed back an undisclosed amount and we will have more information in 4-6 weeks, which means we won't be getting it for probably 2 months. I will almost 100% guarantee I can beat all 10 bosses in my 208 augd PvP gear. I mean, we have our comps and then I saw they have put at least 2 med stations in each boss fight area. I still wish it would be released with this coming expansion so that the community can have more than 30 minutes of story. I have honestly been so bored this month waiting, because I just want the new warzones.

I mainly PvP, because I have done all of the PvE content in the game and am bored of doing ops and some fps. I was really looking forward to the Eternal Championship because I would have something to do again in game besides PvP. But now, BW says it's delayed because it doesn't meet their standards of quality. I appreciate this, but that doesn't mean much to me based on the most recent content. They are trying to make the bosses harder for people to kill, but lets be realistic here... If you know your class, you shouldn't have many problems. Now the release of it is being pushed back an undisclosed amount and we will have more information in 4-6 weeks, which means we won't be getting it for probably 2 months. I will almost 100% guarantee I can beat all 10 bosses in my 208 augd PvP gear. I mean, we have our comps and then I saw they have put at least 2 med stations in each boss fight area. I still wish it would be released with this coming expansion so that the community can have more than 30 minutes of story. I have honestly been so bored this month waiting, because I just want the new warzones.

*shrug* Who knows, I mean "their standards of quality" isn't really that high of a bar to jump anyway. Maybe the one guys doing coding also does other stuff?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.