Characters in Guild SH - Unable to load into game

raspberrytwinkle

Many of my characters were logged out in my guilds Stronghold. As of early yesterday evening, I still have been unable to log into any of them. When choosing the character, there is no loading bar and eventually it times out with the error which reads: Your characters on this server are currently unavailable due to maintenance. Try again at a later time.

I can still log into a character who is in another location (unfortunately all characters I play are in the SH though).

This is affecting many other members of my guild as well since yesterday afternoon.

Server: Ebon Hawk

Imperial Side

Many of my characters were logged out in my guilds Stronghold. As of early yesterday evening, I still have been unable to log into any of them. When choosing the character, there is no loading bar and eventually it times out with the error which reads: Your characters on this server are currently unavailable due to maintenance. Try again at a later time.

I can still log into a character who is in another location (unfortunately all characters I play are in the SH though).

This is affecting many other members of my guild as well since yesterday afternoon.

Server: Ebon Hawk

Imperial Side

You may want to true calling customers service I think they can move the character to another location.