T7's Powered Charge doesn't work

SteelieCZ

Simply put, he doesn't charge forward, just sits on the same spot as when the fight started. Didn't work even when I used it manually. What comes next? Grappling Hook from under your nose! And then running all the 30 meters back to T7 just so you can land a few more hits because Knights certainly aren't ranged classes. Gets even more annoying if you're slowed down.

I tried switching Powered Charge off and on again ( :rolleyes: ) - but no.

Really annoying if you're playing a ranged DD in Fallen Empire, and you want T7 as a tank. Pulls your enemies right to your side. Delightful. :D

Well, if you just spam AoE it doesn't really matter how close they come, as long as they attack your companion. Still annoying though...

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I'm pulling this dusty corpse of a thread back to life because apparently after 5 years this bug is still not fixed. How? HOW?! It's one of the most basic and necessary abilities for a tank companion! I took a bit of a break from the game for a while, so I guess I didn't really notice that this was a thing until recently, but seriously!

I noticed it with T7 for a while, who had been my main companion on one of my Knights, and now just went through the hassle of getting 4X and he has the exact same behavior. This makes having a droid tank companion incredibly frustrating. I guess not many people use them as such, but it's been 5 years, there has been plenty of time to fix this even on low priority. Please devs, fix this! I want my droids to be able to tank for me, and I can't imagine I'm the only one.

Edited by Necropolitan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.