Normal Purple color crystal?

SpenBoss

I got mine from the GTN long ago and have it unlocked in collections so I'm not up to speed, but pretty sure I saw it there recently for as low as 240k. I'm on The Red Eclipse.

The regular purple crystal isn't in collections, it's not a CM item.

If you're talking about the war hero, that's supposed to be on the PVP vendor (haven't checked since I use the Black-Red crystal). The rest are craftable so they should be on the GTN, I'm not sure why you're not seeing them.

Edit: Just checked, not on PVP on fleet. Maybe on one of the ones in the Den?

Edited by SFDebris

The regular purple crystal isn't in collections, it's not a CM item.

If you're talking about the war hero, that's supposed to be on the PVP vendor (haven't checked since I use the Black-Red crystal). The rest are craftable so they should be on the GTN, I'm not sure why you're not seeing them.

Yeah, I was talking about the Advanced Pruple Outline ones, but that seems to be a darker kind of purple than the ones mentioned by OP. Regardless, I think it is what comes closer.

No one can craft WAR HERO crystals anymore.

Cyan and Purple war hero crystals are now non existant in terms of acquisition since the schematic was removed from players. They are SUPPOSED to be in the vendor, but like a lot of the crystals in this game, Black-Cyan and Black-White which were supposed to be in the artifice vendor/war hero pvp variant right now. They are missing and TBA.

I am on shadowlands, and have an artificer that can make them, if you still need.

If you mail it to me with a reasonable price I will defiantly buy a +41 crit one.

Edit-Spenman is my character

Edited by SpenBoss

If you mail it to me with a reasonable price I will defiantly buy a +41 crit one.

Edit-Spenman is my character

I'm not in-game tonight. But if Shatterstar doesn't get you taken care of, I'll get one made and mail it to you tomorrow. I'll charge whatever the lowest price a crit crystal is.

I'll check back here first.

No one can craft WAR HERO crystals anymore.

Cyan and Purple war hero crystals are now non existant in terms of acquisition since the schematic was removed from players. They are SUPPOSED to be in the vendor, but like a lot of the crystals in this game, Black-Cyan and Black-White which were supposed to be in the artifice vendor/war hero pvp variant right now. They are missing and TBA.

So let me get this straight the purple war hero crystal can't be acquired through any means in game at moment? I though players could craft the expertise crystal?

Patch 4.1 Expertise Color Crystals can no longer be trained, and they are now sold directly from the “PvP Items” Vendor on either Fleet.

Cyan and Purple arent in the vendor, and the schematic for W.H. removed. making them god tier rarities unless they decide to add them in later, again. ._.

I'm not in-game tonight. But if Shatterstar doesn't get you taken care of, I'll get one made and mail it to you tomorrow. I'll charge whatever the lowest price a crit crystal is.

I'll check back here first.

Yeah havent been able to speak with him, would be greatly greatly appreciated