The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Portable GTN Driod Pet?

CKNORTH

Would be pretty handy, as well a Corgo and legacy Cargo droid, they would work like the holo statues, just right click them :) and if you are feeling generous BW, let us subscribers get the GTN pet as a reward, but make all three available in the CC store too! Thanks!

I would kill for these, Well maybe not kill but I would appreciate very much. While they are at it. Why doesn't BW have pets with extra bonus like more inventory space for storage, auto looting, and so forth.

I also thought of one more pet idea, Driod crew mission vender.... We can train with statues, we can sell and buy Stims with the Revan statue... However non of the above is offered. I would assume though that they would be a big ticket item if offered to subscribers and/or sold in the CC store! :)

Would be nice if its workable. Not sure it would be as all the holo trainers are only there for a short time. Not sure if this would be long enough for most players. still would like if bw can make it work. Though for now happy with ship and stronghold ones.

Would also like new holo-trainers and statues make available. I have these but new ones would be nice. class trainers would be nice as well for strongholds, like the one you come across in KotFE. As would crew skill trainers for stronghold

Edited by DreadtechSavant

• 2 weeks later...

Just a fyi:

- Teleport to your Strong hold.

- Do your duty on the GTN.

- Head to the exit and no where else.

- Use the Return to (Planet) option.

As long as you go no where else, exit the game, change characters, etc., it will put you right back where you were.

Usually.

I still list my armour and weapons drops and do this every hour or so.

Edited by dr_mike

SH does work yes, but that's not what the OP asked for

Assuming they meant the legacy type perks you can currently buy for a vendor or mailbox on the move

Both of which are on SH as well

So going by fact perks already exist for not going back to SH no reason others can't be added

An example

You get into an instance 2 whilst questing on Taris, as instance 1 had over 100 people in it

Overtime questing, instance 2 empties out which means only you left on the planet

Teleporting to SH would close that instance which means you would be competing with 100+ people to do outdoor non instanced quests

So anything that can help you not needing to port back is a nice plus

Edited by nanamaryjj

SH does work yes, but that's not what the OP asked for

That's why I put a "Just as a FYI..." in there before I explained. Just wanted to make them aware of it in case they weren't.

I'd like to see a GTN pet as well as a Legacy bank method too.

That's why I put a "Just as a FYI..." in there before I explained. Just wanted to make them aware of it in case they weren't.

I'd like to see a GTN pet as well as a Legacy bank method too.

Agreed would be handy, just was mentioning that the instance closing is reason SH can sometimes be an annoyance. (Especially when you forget and just port there lol)