Treek: no affection points from conversation

Mirandel

So we pay all that money for a crew member (or 2 ask in my case) and they don't give any affection AND half the time there's no experience points from HK-51, or just 6. What's up with that? Don't the Devs care? Maybe we should ask for a refund.

• 5 months later...

Well, its a companion that hasn't been updated with the other companions, so its no longer the one to choose, since any other companion is now better at tanking, healing and dps, Treek was the go to Companion, but once they made all companions' roles interchangeable, it rendered Treek Obsolete, that is why i never get him anymore....i just don't bother.

I highly doubt they will fix him, unless they add something for him that they want you to buy CC to buy it, otherwise, its going to be one of those things thatt will not get fixed or even mentioned.

But, i never expected Nexus - The Jupiter Incident to get a big patch to make it all HD ready and i never expected Kotor 2 to get a big patch to make it all HD ready also, so i could be wrong.

Edited by JamieKirby

Well, its a companion that hasn't been updated with the other companions, so its no longer the one to choose, since any other companion is now better at tanking, healing and dps, Treek was the go to Companion, but once they made all companions' roles interchangeable, it rendered Treek Obsolete, that is why i never get him anymore....i just don't bother.

I highly doubt they will fix him, unless they add something for him that they want you to buy CC to buy it, otherwise, its going to be one of those things thatt will not get fixed or even mentioned.

But, i never expected Nexus - The Jupiter Incident to get a big patch to make it all HD ready and i never expected Kotor 2 to get a big patch to make it all HD ready also, so i could be wrong.

Given that it's a paid-for standalone product which (I believe) is actually still on sale, keeping our fingers crossed shouldn't even be the question here, its their product, they sell it and they broke it, they have to ensure they fix it surely? Regardless of consumer regs, common decency dictates that, no?

Yes, they do still sell Treek, both for credits from the droid on Fleet, and for Cartel Coins in the Cartel Market.

And even if she (not he) isn't best at any combat role, you can still use her for crew skill missions, now that all companions are exactly equal for crew skills, at the same influence level. Though not getting any influence for the conversations with her does make it more difficult to increase her influence level.

Edited by Adric_the_Red