Several Growing Problems (a third time Jedi concerned)

esomxummills

First of all I want to say I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this thread but I've selected it because it says general discussion and I have a few general problems. About a year ago I did a thread called Multiple SWTOR trouble about the resolution of the game on my toshiba laptop screen and got the issue fixed albeit with the side effect of my screen frozen with a picture of the game from where I left my character. After a few minutes the issue corrected itself and I was back to my desktop screen but in the last few days (particularly today) the issue has changed with anywhere from two minutes to around fifteen. I had a lot of free time today and logged on and off three times. Also if you've read my thread JK Story and proper Lana Beniko romance I am playing for the third time as a Jedi knight due to a bug with my KOTFE Lana Beniko romance with Koth instead (was this bug ever fixed? I can't find a mention in the updates and patch notes). I'm so far a level 31 on tatooine but I'm having different troubles with just this character alone and not my sith warrior or inquisitor. When I use the elevator on the republic fleet the screen shows the KOTFE logo longer than usual and I've also noticed my JK companions that I have higher than the previous two times affection with are causing the screen to briefly freeze up when they start or finish performing crew tasks-skills and this is also happening when I level up. Furthermore my characters are long past points in affection where in the past they'd like to talk to me but they have nothing to say for some reason (I'm not sure if this is a big issue but I thought I should mention it.)

If someone could give some advice or help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

Esomxummills

Companion conversations are based on class mission now. It doesn't matter where their influence rank is. It's about where you're at in your class story. Usually end of chapter 1, 2, or 3

Sounds like a heat issue on your laptop giving you graphics errors. When was the last time the case was removed and the fans and cooling fins cleaned? Ever reapply thermal paste?

Could also be power supply going bad, starving your GPU and CPU of power.

What laptop is it? CPU, GPU, SSD or HDD, driver, Windows version? This will help us assist you

Companion conversations are based on class mission now. It doesn't matter where their influence rank is. It's about where you're at in your class story. Usually end of chapter 1, 2, or 3

Sounds like a heat issue on your laptop giving you graphics errors. When was the last time the case was removed and the fans and cooling fins cleaned? Ever reapply thermal paste?

Could also be power supply going bad, starving your GPU and CPU of power.

What laptop is it? CPU, GPU, SSD or HDD, driver, Windows version? This will help us assist you

It is a 15.6 hd trubrite display toshiba satellite c55 a5105 according to the stickers on it. I don't think the case has ever been removed and the fans and cooling fins cleaned as I don't know how to do that or even that I was supposed to do that and it came with Windows 8.1 but has been updated to Windows 10 and according to my google search it should also be a cpu.

Esomxummills