Why Being a Lightside Sith Warrior is More Epic! (does contain SPOILERS)

ScarMortico

Freedom from all things, that is. To really embrace the Sith way is to be the ultimate individual, with nothing else in your life besides the Dark Side of the Force and the desire to grow ever more powerful. And as you commit atrocities and spread fear and pain, the Dark Side grows stronger, and therefore so do you. Concern for the wellbeing of others, happiness with Jaesa, respect for Broonmark - these are all weaknesses, invisible tethers tying you to others, barnacles on your hull slowing you down. Only by freeing yourself of them can you reach your full potential. You must kill them.

Kill them all. :csw_deathstar_un:

Now this person knows what their talking about. Though this post was semi-short it was very good and logical. This man is a true Star Wars fan.

Freedom from all things, that is. To really embrace the Sith way is to be the ultimate individual, with nothing else in your life besides the Dark Side of the Force and the desire to grow ever more powerful. And as you commit atrocities and spread fear and pain, the Dark Side grows stronger, and therefore so do you. Concern for the wellbeing of others, happiness with Jaesa, respect for Broonmark - these are all weaknesses, invisible tethers tying you to others, barnacles on your hull slowing you down. Only by freeing yourself of them can you reach your full potential. You must kill them.

Kill them all. :csw_deathstar_un:

Indeed points to sig.

Everyone is a means to an end to gain more power even my companions.

people are really getting confused with the sith religion its a DARK SIDE religion. If anyone found out you are light guess what would happen?

Plus a certain thing on tatooine spells it out for the LS sith they are not sith anymore stop lying to yourself. My companions are not friends they work for me. No vette I am not your sister/brother I am your employer.

Edited by lokdron