Reverse Engineering Bug

Briggology

First off, what the hell is going on with Customer Service. It has gotten ridiculously horrendous.

Since KOTFE: Chapter 10 has come out, I've lost well over a couple 100 MK-9 Components.

The first few stacks I reverse engineered, I got a blank reward window. It simply displayed a Take All window with nothing to take.

A week later, after I got over the phobia of losing the components again, I did some reverse engineering. At first, it was fine. So I started doing stacks of 40-50 again and started received crafting materials only. NO components.

I've put in multiple tickets, and I'm getting very stale, not helpful at all, responses.

It's obvious the CSR's responding to me do not play the game or know very little about it, and are being paid to BS their way through tickets. I say that, because this was what I received in their latest response:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your in game issue, and the feedback you have given us is greatly appreciated. I see that you have received materials for the reverse engineering process. However, they may not be what you were expecting. A lot of crafting changes were made in the 4.1 Patch. I'm really sorry about this, but you will be able to find out lots of information on the SW:TOR Forums

I just got shoved under a rug with that BS response!

Not what I was expecting!? I was reverse engineering Polished Aluminum Armor Assembly Components which have a 100% return rate of at least 1 MK-9 Component each. Instead, I was shuffled to the forums to read the patch notes to see that I'm incorrect to assume so? Really?

Here's a previous response:

There is an issue with Reverse Engineering, in that the wrong message is been generated when a schematic has not been learned.

Are they not reading the tickets!? I said nothing about schematics.

I'm so frustrated and disappointed with what customer service has become. One of the excuses given was that there has been a lot of new players and returning players, so they have a backlog...

Well, I was always very impressed with customer service back before all the server mergers, and LOTS more players then - along with the nuances of launching a new game. Still, there was good customer service. This is appalling what it has become.

So disappointing.

Not what I was expecting!?

There's your problem. A five second flip through the forums would have shown you that's the current response for many tickets and has been for ages with little to no responses from staff. if you want a good chuckle, read through the February sub gift thread where their email CS folks are telling players to phone in a complaint while the phone support folks are telling players to email in for help.

The forums here are pretty much player driven. If you want to try and get someone from EA to listen, you can try posting here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/bd-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en

Good luck