Cartel Coin grant

SebastiaanZ

It is the final day of february and I still have not recieved my monthly coins.

Where are they Bioware?

People are quick to post negative,so let me stand with you on this! :csw_bluesaber:

I also havnt recive my monthly Cartel Coins! (They did give me 100 coins for security card)

I also didnt get the Valentines email gift.

Seem they just skip some people ,or as usually with all the patches something messed their mailing system up :rak_confused:

People are quick to post negative,so let me stand with you on this! :csw_bluesaber:

I also havnt recive my monthly Cartel Coins! (They did give me 100 coins for security card)

I also didnt get the Valentines email gift.

Seem they just skip some people ,or as usually with all the patches something messed their mailing system up :rak_confused:

Have you checked your spam folder?

My valentine code arrived to spam without any notification so I only investigated there due to already have experience with this kind of email fail. If that is the case, then the issue isn't with Bioware.

Of course ive checked spam...

I do so each day since one of my guild mates said he got such mail 2 weeks ago..

all i got is security key 100 CC plus some 20s i made in game achivments:

http://postimg.org/image/5r43iigjl/

they didnt even give me the 500 normal subscription coins... guss they had to finance those emails by sending to some people and takeing from others :csw_jabbapet:

Nothing here either... yet... and so it seems my delivery date has moved steadily from (as early as the 15th of the month), on average between the 18th-20th, to now early the following month. I got January, on Feb 1st this year... expecting February by late this week (in March).

I too wonder what exactly is happening here? Was almost like clock work for the first several years... past 6 months or so is when this seems to have begun. :confused:

J

Of course ive checked spam...

I do so each day since one of my guild mates said he got such mail 2 weeks ago..

all i got is security key 100 CC plus some 20s i made in game achivments:

http://postimg.org/image/5r43iigjl/

they didnt even give me the 500 normal subscription coins... guss they had to finance those emails by sending to some people and takeing from others :csw_jabbapet:

Did you enable email feed from bioware here in account settings? That might be the reason. But if you didn't you lost your chance to obtain the code.

Did you enable email feed from bioware here in account settings? That might be the reason. But if you didn't you lost your chance to obtain the code.

Desh... I'm fairly certain this thread is about monthly subscriber coin grant... not the valentines code/email debacle.

If my assumption is correct, emails do not even matter... you can simply log into your account and check if/when your cc's arrived.

Cheers,

J

In October, my regular CC grant came three days after the date my card was debited (around the 20th). In November, it was seven days. In December, it was January. In January, it was February.

This month, the debit came on the 18th. Still no CCs, of course.

In December, I was told the only way to fix it was to unsubscribe for 30 days, which would have meant I would have missed getting my HK-55 companion, the only one of the "rewards" I wanted.

I have filed a ticket every month since November and the replies get increasingly nonsensical. This month, I was told I was granted my CCs twice, once for January and once for February (two weeks before it debited). Funny thing is, the second grant was NEVER AWARDED, which means customer service is just making crap up now.

Absolutely no issues with the security key grants, tho.

Desh... I'm fairly certain this thread is about monthly subscriber coin grant... not the valentines code/email debacle.

If my assumption is correct, emails do not even matter... you can simply log into your account and check if/when your cc's arrived.

Cheers,

J

Didn't you notice that I was in conversation with Darkcek at this point? He mentioned that he didn't get his valentine code so I tried to help with that.

the second grant was NEVER AWARDED, which means customer service is just making crap up now.

Since that's a specific customer service issue, you may want to try posting about it here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/bd-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en

I have a feeling it will probably be ignored since they don;t seem to be willing to discuss when one of their employees actively screw something up like that.

You can also try arbitration:

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

Of course Ive enabled the mail..

Its been enabled since 2013(pre release)

this is about everything ready and good on player side,and total fail on BW side.

Sorry no going round this,they f up major leagues! :jawa_mad:

Im addicted so ill stick around else I was already long ago gone...

You really need to be addicted , or so mazochist to suffer through BW and EA lovely Customer Support.

Be willing to be abused is their motto :D

Edited by DarkDarcek

Have you checked your spam folder?

My valentine code arrived to spam without any notification so I only investigated there due to already have experience with this kind of email fail. If that is the case, then the issue isn't with Bioware.

:rolleyes: :confused:Really :confused::rolleyes: You don't think we and the other half of the community that haven't got any code haven't look every where for it by now.. ITS BEEN 12 FREAKING DAYS its pretty apparent here that they cant figure out how to get them to go directly to spam folders for us that use Outlook or Hotmail or any type of e-mail other than gmail, they want people to "accidently" delete it... :rolleyes: Edited by Legolose

Finally got my February sub coins, on March 1st - 11 days late (assuming monthly not 30days as the sub is), strange how billing can work out 30 days from your last payment but squat else can when EA is involved :eek:

PS on checking when the next payment is due, the coins are 16 days late...

Edited by GythralSWTOR