The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech Giggle/Grunt/Laugh/Audio, AP or Pyro?

Sturnment

Hey guys, I'm still new to this game with BH as 2nd max level toon. I was interested in rolling BH due to this feature. Love leveling as pyro burning things, until max level I still haven't heard the giggle/audio proc. So I do some research about it, but the resources in the internet kinda messy and reading each patch notes just exhausting.

If there are any thread with the same topic, kindly point it for me. I've seen the videos of rotation for AP and Pyro in 3.X, and only heard AP with Rail Shot proc giggles. Did they make it exclusively for AP and Pyro no longer has it? Just curious if I'm not making proper proc on Pyro or something. Would love to play maniac pyro burning things in flashpoint and ops.

Cheers folks.

Hey guys, I'm still new to this game with BH as 2nd max level toon. I was interested in rolling BH due to this feature. Love leveling as pyro burning things, until max level I still haven't heard the giggle/audio proc. So I do some research about it, but the resources in the internet kinda messy and reading each patch notes just exhausting.

If there are any thread with the same topic, kindly point it for me. I've seen the videos of rotation for AP and Pyro in 3.X, and only heard AP with Rail Shot proc giggles. Did they make it exclusively for AP and Pyro no longer has it? Just curious if I'm not making proper proc on Pyro or something. Would love to play maniac pyro burning things in flashpoint and ops.

Cheers folks.

Pyro dropped the giggle in 3.0 (it was only ever for the rail shot reset, which was moved from Pyro to AP in 3.0)

The audible queue for Pyro comes when you use flaming fist to auto-crit rail shot, but the queue sounds more like something winding up - not a giggle.

Edited by TACeMossie

Pyro dropped the giggle in 3.0 (it was only ever for the rail shot reset, which was moved from Pyro to AP in 3.0)

The audible queue for Pyro comes when you use flaming fist to auto-crit rail shot, but the queue sounds more like something winding up - not a giggle.

Oh my, Kwerty! :)

Thank you very much for the info. Guess I have to learn AP then, to fit with the feature.

Followed your guide actually when I start learning this class. The videos mentioned previously are also from your guide. Cheers! :)